💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

Sky del Blue

Nicki was cancelled for me a long time ago and I don't know how someone can still love her, YOU COME FOR MY QUEEN AND I'LL COME FOR YOU 

Guess it's trendy to talk s*it about queen Lady Gaga when your album drops and flops, all hail the new queen of rap,Cardi B!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
4 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

quote me and say « Lg6 is dropping in 5 minutes »

What? Lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

nerdfacekillah
5 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

8fd65c15cb6200c9.png

never stop dreaming :stalkga:

nicki is an a-lister?:lmao:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Paper Gangsta
4 minutes ago, Neal said:

Nicki got the monsters fuming lol

It’s literally not that deep

except it is, she tried to excuse her supporting pedo by bringing others, she is nothing but the trash

8 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

It wasn't even Gaga's idea to bring in R.Kelly... I'm assuming she said yes, totally not knowing about his past. It's ****ing DJWS's fault (stupid ****).

"After the lyrics were completed in September 2013, Blair suggested bringing Kelly on board as a collaborator. Kelly was in the process of completing his album, Black Panties, and agreed to participate following a telephone conversation with Gaga."

Let's not pretend that Gaga didn't praise R.Kelly and also said "I'm a white chick from New York, who else would be better to sing than the king of R&B".

She wasn't a saint over the sittuation but she learned from it. And EVERYONE knew about R.Kelly scandals because he was a MEGASTAR in the 90's that declined after the whole mess he got involved lol.

The BPD Monster
11 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Gaga ignoring all those things cut shes so above it all. I love her

This time I hope she says something about this collab and shout people's mouth down

(Sry I'm bad at english) 

freebit

It's the "well THEY did it, why can't I?" argument. It reminds me of Scarjo listing older movies of women playing men when she was getting criticized for playing a trans character.

ARTPOPSTER
16 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Guys be ready for a war between Monsters and the barbz on Twitter..:vegas:

We all know who will win. :reductive:

1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

hey nicki.... u ain’t sh*t anymore. you’ve lost your spark sis. unsaving queen and tpp from my spotify. i really wanted to live for u but you’re hateful and insecure. that’s all

Lmaoooooo how is this hateful n insecure she literally tweeted her love for Gaga and several retweets minutes after the original tweet

And the replies here saying Cardi the new queen of rap LMAO the delusion :lmao:

Anyone who listened to 1/4 of Queen knows Nicki album is straight fire

• Admin changed the title to Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Archived