💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

Just throwing the entire Gaga fanbase back to that moment ARTPOP was up against Prism....

Nicki's album is straight fire. Which other rap bitch are you going to stan for? Cardi B? Lol.

Azealia Banks is the only talented hip hop girl I could have seen as some queen of rap but she destroyed her own career.

I'll stay on the Nicki bandwagon. Oh btw LLC is the best song on the album stream it now on Spotify, or.... Apple Music..... or... Tidal?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started loving Nicki this year, really. I love the new album, her features everywhere, etc. 
But it's really off-putting to be so public about her feelings about the charts. I guess I understand it because she worked so hard for it but it reeks of desperation and insecurity. I also don't like the way she comes for Cardi in such low subtle blows and Cardi seems to be taking the high road. Other than that, I love Nicki's music and artistry. Maybe just keep out of twitter?

I have no feelings about 6ix9ine (I definitely like FEFE) but I find it stressful to research about personal histories of the new artist.

Archived