Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bianca Del Rio makes awful rape joke about Blair St Clair and it's not okay

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Bianca-Del-Rio.jpg

During a set on stage, the season six winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race started talking about the latest season of the reality television show.

‘It’s her fat ass going “Ugh I’m fat” and then the other one… and then you’ve got that other bitch: “I was raped!”

‘No – **** you. You notice she wasn’t raped until she was in the bottom two? Think about that, bitch – that’s ****ing strategy.’

She later remarks: ‘And if you weren’t raped, remember this – you’re ugly.’

During season 10 of Drag Race, Blair St Clair revealed she was raped while she was in college.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/bianca-del-rio-rape-joke-blair-st-clair/#gs.yrqeaaA

Borislshere

She really thought she was doing something? F*ck Bianca and anyone about to defend this. 

Jenina

Here's the video of the part where the joke was made if you'd like to see it the quality isn't the best though

cool

Well, she's an insult comic. So, she tells a few jokes and some are just not funny. Same as the jokes Trixie made about Sahara dying or Latrice picking cotton. Not everything will land and this one clearly missed the mark and was uncalled for. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ryanripley

i get that bianca is an insult comic and buying a ticket to her show means you're going to experience very offensive content but the rape joke was just waaaaay too far

i'm a bianca fan but i really hate she did this, it wasn't clever at all

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ChromaticPrincess

Oof I love her but she took it too far here 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

lost in limbo

DARK HUMOUR

:neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde: :neyde:  <---------------  LIMIT 

BIANCA                         

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo

For real though, I've always liked her but this was too far and she better apologize for it. Reminds me of those "jokes" that led me to dislike Trixie. :awkney: 

mcphee

The bottom two comment is right however I don't see why she would say something as insensitive as this when she surely knew the response would be nothing but negative backlash :triggered:

Thonin Dyn

I never understood the hype around her, I think she I nothing but mean and her fashion isn’t that great

Serve it, Ancien City style!

lost in limbo
12 minutes ago, channel said:

The bottom two comment is right however I don't see why she would say something as insensitive as this when she surely knew the response would be nothing but negative backlash :triggered:

Like I can understand when people are misinformed and don't know about stuff, but this is rape, smth basic that everybody knows is a fragile topic and a horrible thing. If you're saying smth controversial regarding rape, you obviously know what's coming for you. :triggered:

I believe she did this for the controversy too lol. She did her bed and now she's gonna have to lay in it 

LibraOctober98

In America's current atmosphere, I don't believe rape jokes are appropriate for anyone regardless of how insulting or offensive they brand themselves as. This is a big mistake on Bianca's part, and if she were smart she would apologize. we'll see.

homomo

rape jokes are off the table in any situation. Any type of comedian should be aware of this. 

Enigma

There’s a difference between making a rape joke with a punchline and saying someone lied about their rape for attention

I 100% believe you can joke about everything. The Trixie joke about picking cotton was ok. It wasn’t particularly funny, and it’s overdone, but at least there was a punchline.

Just like you can make a joke about someone being fat but saying « YOU’RE FAT **** YOU » is... not funny

Archived