💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Celebrities not being serious about their “bisexuality”

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I noticed this long ago but it still honestly really frustrates me. A lot of celebrities including Gaga, Harry Styles, Brandon Urie, Angelina Jolie say they are bisexual but they have literally never been in an honest relationship with same sex. I think they only say it (and I love them all but) because it’s considered cool and controversial and it brings them majority of LGBTQ fans + it kinda keeps them safe with straight fans because they still “have a chance with them”. I honestly think that being bisexual is something honest and I believe that they are not honest with it. Just because you kissed a girl or guy in university or in music video doesn’t make you bisexual. Like hello. 

I’m interested to see what you think about this topic and please don’t consider this “hate thread” because it’s not. I still love people that I mentioned but I don’t like the fact that they just use this to be “IN” or to get more fans or to be “different”.

EDIT: PLEASE READ THIS - I never said someone is obligated to date same sex to be considered bisexual. Topic of the thread is celebrities using bisexuality for popularity like Jessie J, Nicki, etc. Never meant to judge or be disrespectful. It is just curious to me that put of like 50 “bisexual” celebrities not one of them dated same sex. Like could it be that they never fell in love with same sex? 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

But like...Brendon came out as pansexual. He’s also married to a woman so he’s not gonna cheat or anything. 

edengowon

I do agree, I am a genuine bisexual and I find that people often use bisexuality as a literal 'phase' to seem cool or to be a part of the LGBTQ

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Regina George
Just now, ZombieAphrodite said:

But like...Brendon came out as pansexual. He’s also married to a woman so he’s not gonna cheat or anything. 

We never saw him with a man. He was not married since beginning of his career and his career is like more than 10 years old. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, mmmmmonster said:

Wait Harry Styles is bisexual??

...I get your point

Yes he sang song about kissing girls and guys and when asked he said he doesn’t like labels and that he’s opet to everything. 

Regina George

@JMelgar94 care to elaborate why you left “LMAO” reaction on my post? I don’t find it funny or humorous at all. 

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

We never saw him with a man. He was not married since beginning of his career and his career is like more than 10 years old. 

And we’ve really never seen gaga with a woman. Yet..I firmly believe she really is bisexual. So..like why do celebrities have to be seen with their partner? I have never understood people’s fascination with who celebs are dating and how they date. 

DelusionalGaga

To be honest, I thought about this a lot too. Nicki claimed at one point to be attracted to women, so did Jessie J until it turned out to have been "just a phase". Whenever I hear about celebs being bisexual I get doubts but at the same time I know there's no real way to know, so I just have to believe them. And I know it's not fair to people who are actually bisexual. 

Kimblue

You are going to get dragged, but I agree. It’s curious that Gaga referees to herself as  ally now.

lost in limbo

Angelina Jolie dated a woman though, and Harry has been holding the bi flag on most of his shows lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Regina George
Just now, ZombieAphrodite said:

And we’ve really never seen gaga with a woman. Yet..I firmly believe she really is bisexual. So..like why do celebrities have to be seen with their partner? I have never understood people’s fascination with who celebs are dating and how they date. 

I mentioned Gaga in a post and like I said - just because you kiss girl or man that doesn’t mean that you are bisexual. Gaga has been opetabout her dating life for years now and we literally never saw her with a woman. And that being said, I don’t believe in her being bisexual, but I believe in her being an supporter of LGBTQ community. 

Ok, but this is kind of disrespectful imo. Just because Gaga hasn't dated a woman doesn't mean she's not attracted to one. Maybe she's more attracted to men than women, but she's still bi.

I don't think Gaga or anyone should try to justify their sexual orientation. We should just believe them instead of trying to be the LGBT police. :green:

underneath the pine

Regina George
Just now, lost in limbo said:

Angelina Jolie dated a woman though, and Harry has been holding the bi flag on most of his shows lol

I didn’t know about her dating a woman? Any proof of that? And holding a flag doesn’t mean someone is bisexual. 

xoxo Craig

So do people have to date the same sex before they can be considered bi? :oprah:

End Racism Now

Archived