šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SWEETENER is better than you think

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

I wasn't as soured on the first listen as most of you. But there are a lot of good songs on this album. They just aren't soaring pop anthems like most expected which is why a lot of you were let down. But you don't need a "Touch It" or "Into You" chorus to have a good song.

raindrops - short, but angelic af

God is a woman - I think most people like this song. It is objectively a good song.

sweetener - love the lyrics, and the chorus really is cute and catchy af

* then you get 3 bops in a row *

everytime - this chorus is amazing, especially in the last one with THOSE high notes. This one really grows, fast.

breathin - another pop bop perfection, unarguableyĀ 

NTLTC - issa bop, we been knew

better off - another song where the lyrics carry the song, it's a cute bittersweet melancholy bop

goodnight n go - OMG this song is freakin amazing y'all. The second verse/bridge is so beautiful, I think the vocal highlight of the album

get well soon - this is classic Ari, it's not an amazing production or anything, but a beautiful closer that should be appreciated

*** that is 9 really strong songs out of 15, and im sure the other 6 will continue to grow, cause this album is definitely a grower, because most arent used to this new sound.Ā 

And ill take it, 9 amazing songs from a new album rotation satisfies me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Keep saying that go on keep saying that and maybe youā€™ll convince hope cuz you ainā€™t convincing nobody but yourself soĀ dream on Ā :lana:

EDIT: TEA! Iā€™m so sorry for ever disrespecting sweetener like this ugggh what an album :diane::nooo: SHE SNAPPEDTĀ 

Sneaky Oliver

I'm loving it more and moreĀ :nick:Ā I'm in love with some details. I just found outĀ "get well soon" has some silence to honor the Manchester victims and it pushes theĀ trackā€™s length to 5:22 and the bombing happenedĀ May 22nd.

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

TeenIdle

I believe that the songs are growers but the thing is I'm not interested in her enough to give this album more than one chanceĀ :poot: goodnight n go slays tho. Ironically it's a cover.Ā 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I'm loving it more and moreĀ :nick:Ā I'm in love with some details. I just found outĀ "get well soon" has some silence to honor the Manchester victims and it pushes theĀ trackā€™s length to 5:22 and the bombing happenedĀ May 22nd.

That part was the only thing that really confused me:toofunny:Ā I thought my song had glitches or something:selena:

But thatā€™s beautiful:nick:

Thomas P

I didnā€™t like it first listen, but I actually genuinely love this album now. Other than the title track, successful, and borderline, every song (even kind of TLIC) are truly becoming some Of my favourites.Ā 

I think this is the most HER sheā€™s ever sounded. Her other albums are amazing pop albums, but they donā€™t feel like something completely unique to Ariana. This sounds so much like Ariana, the one we see in interviews and on social media, so I really love this album.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Irrelevant

Anything with goodnight n go on the album makes it automatically AOTY.

GNG for fifth single after Breathin and Everytime plz.

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Other than the ļ»ætitle track, successful,

These two are my favsĀ :selena:

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

These two are my favsĀ :selena:

...:ohwell:

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RahrahWitch

I'm sorry but for me, It's just as good as I thought the first time round, and that's Not very good.

Raindrops and Breathin are the only ones I can see myself listening to again. No Tears left to Cry and God is a Woman are good but there's parts in there that ruin the song for me.

Irrelevant
7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

...:ohwell:

Sweeteners melody is just so sweet and the post chorus is so boppy and saccharine I just love it :giveup:

And successfuls instrumental, bridge and the outro, whewĀ :giveup:

Archived