💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The incompetence JUMPED out

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

Interscope fails us again. :messga:

With the soundtrack coming out on October 5th, we are missing Grammy nominations by a WEEK. By the time 2020 Grammy’s come around, this will be long forgotten and the chances of winning are significantly decreased. 

PLUS, they’re releasing the same day Twenty One Pilots are releasing they’re highly-anticipated album; also the band that was one of the biggest streaming forces in the world during their last era. TØP has THREE songs + music videos (one being perfection, may I add) to hype people in and entice them to listen. 

ASIB will have 0. We will be robbed of a #1 soundtrack. 

I know soundtracks are typically released in accordance with the movie; and going #1 is of highest importance, but with ALL the hype and anticipation this movie has, you’d think they’d pave a steadier path for the movie. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s fine with me because I was expecting an Oscar nomination over a Grammy. :flop:

Don’t feel down, LG6 will snatch a Grammy. :usrs:

Joshie S

"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it cuz I'm strong enough to know the truth"

She doesn't need more Grammys. Relax.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Sneaky Oliver

Calm down, ASIB is still eligible for 2020 Grammys. And if it wins an Oscar next year it will also win a Grammy for sure! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Who the F-CK still cares about grammys? Grow up for Christ's sake. We're getting tons of new Gaga music, and y'all complain for things who don't matter anymore.

LIKELADYAGAGA

Maybe it will get #1 the second week after all the buzz about the movie the previous week.

Joanne was released in October 2016 and was nominated for grammys 2018 + the music from ASIB is also highly-anticipated so im no worried about that  

the only thing they screw up is not releasing any single before the premiere 

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Fame IV

It's the exact opposite. If one of the songs from the soundtrack wins the 2019 Golden Globes and Oscars for Best Original Song the chances to win a Grammy the following year are WAY higher, just like what happened with the John Legend Song 'Glory'. 

And y'all need to stop treating this as a Lady Gaga album, talking about singles and Interscope. This is a soundtrack to a movie, so the promotion will be different 

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

Joanne was released in October 2016 and was nominated for grammys 2018 + the music from ASIB is also highly-anticipated so im no worried about that  

It's way better to secure the GG+Oscar and the following year the Grammy, it gives longevity to the soundtrack 

A Star is Born ⭐

crisTEAne

i love the title of your thread. :lmao:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived