💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga Do The Fame: Part Two for the 10th anniversary?

nick4bty

Featured Posts

nick4bty

I think finally giving us Part Two to the original EPK video would be nice, sort of as an update to her "fame" 10 years later. I was sad to see the flash drive was just going to be the recycled stuff we already got - something like this or even the lost Starstruck video would've been nice bonuses to include imo.

BlingNotTheMusic

Idk but am I delusional for thinking we don’t get the flash drives til Dec and as a Xmas surprise it also has more new music and unreleased stuff? 

:derpga:

Am I A Girl
17 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Idk but am I delusional for thinking we don’t get the flash drives til Dec and as a Xmas surprise it also has more new music and unreleased stuff? 

:derpga:

No, this is GGD, where all delusional thought should be real:vegas:

Lucas
5 hours ago, darkpaw said:

I read ‘Starbucks video’ I was like waaaaaaaahh? :saladga:

same lol

OT : Ofc it would be so nice, she evolved a lot since then so it would be nice to see how her vision about it changed

huttont

I think it would be really cool if she did something to remember TF. Not just a post on Instagram or Twitter...but TF Part 2 video. Or TF b-sides would be so cool if stuff we don’t have.

Sneaky Oliver

Are we sure if that video was ever recorded? :messga: I'd be here for some release like demos, bsides or outtakes... just something. Well I'd be here for a certain announcement too so....hahaha

I’m on my Legacy Act era

moonboywow
20 minutes ago, KING said:

Honestly I rather have GagaVisions back.

Or just videos she didn’t have to even edit like short little live streams (like 5-10 minutes. Or...something. 

Infinity Wave

Can someone explain me what "TF part 2" is? Sorry I don't know ha :messga: 

Colourful

SexxxDreamz
4 minutes ago, I W said:

Can someone explain me what "TF part 2" is? Sorry I don't know ha :messga: 

This vid sis. :vegas:

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, SexxxDreamz said:

This vid sis. :vegas:

I can't watch it now sadly.

I actually knew this video existed but I never watched it. What happens in it? :laughga:

Colourful

SexxxDreamz
Just now, I W said:

I can't watch it now sadly.

I actually knew this video existed but I never watched it. What happens in it? :laughga:

It's like a short music video that includes most if not all of the songs included in 'The Fame', It's a weird video..Idek how to explain whats going on lol!! She's like stealing some jewellery and dancing in the streets. :vegas:

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, SexxxDreamz said:

It's like a short music video that includes most if not all of the songs included in 'The Fame', It's a weird video..Idek how to explain whats going on lol!! She's like stealing some jewellery and dancing in the streets. :vegas:

And what was TF part 2 planned to be?

Colourful

Archived