Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana breaks down on Beats 1

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

She was talking about Get Well Soon, and it’s message, and meaning for Manchester, and her personal demons and stuff, and then she started crying, and she could barely get her words out in a concise way. It really got bad when she talked about the terrorist attack. 

Its really heartbreaking cause imo Ariana (although she has gone through some hell) has always seemed like the happiest little pop star out there, so this really struck. 

The song obviously has a much deeper meaning than I had previously thought, and I’m happy she’s opening up about these things. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

That’s one of the things that I loved about this album was that even if musically it wasn’t amazing like DW it truly came from Ariana’s heart and that’s rare these days which is why I appreciate it 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

DiscoHeaven23

This is very raw of her. 

I can't imagine what she's dealt with through that experience. 

I would beat myself up over again and again mentally, thinking about how if I didn't have a concert, those kids would still be living. Obviously it's not her fault AT ALL. but our minds can be awful to us.

River

It's traumatic, she'll never be able to heal from this, in some sense, she feels responsible and she shouldn't, it's not her fault, at all..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

baptism

I don't think she feels like it was her fault or responsible. I think she feels like she lost members of her family. Like people who loved her enough to see her play live were killed in doing so. Either way, it's so traumatic for her and I feel awful. This gives me more appreciation for her and the song and the album, which as mentioned, musically, isn't great. 

Has she had fillers? :saladga: She looks tots cute with her hair down tbh. She should keep this look.

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Has she had fillers? :saladga: She looks tots cute with her hair down tbh. She should keep this look.

I think she got them as soon as Nickelodeon was over with. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Chickens in Malibu

the song isn't even sad lol.... I was hoping she'd really do a sad ballad for that because she definitely has a good voice for it.

Pharrell did a terrible job with this album.

Honestly if she tried to write something by herself she would've probably come up with something better.

10 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

the song isn't even sad lol.... I was hoping she'd really do a sad ballad for that because she definitely has a good voice for it.

Pharrell did a terrible job with this album.

Honestly if she tried to write something by herself she would've probably come up with something better.

...this ain't it

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, darkpaw said:

Honestly the only thing she’s had imo is lips 

joemayzzin

Omg

I’ve always loved her since the very begginging of her career and to see her with these emotions is heartbreaking :ohno: 

she’s so right that there’s scary **** going on in the world and you never know what’s going to transpire but just shutting down and always being afraid is letting the scary **** win.. love ya Ari :wub:

migamiga

Wow wtf is wrong with Ebro. I never liked him but wtf he made this so awkward like show some compassion. I would like do anything to make her feel more comfortable or better but he just sat there and stared and said nothing when she kept apologizing (which she didn’t need to) ughh idky that upsets me so much 

xoxo Craig

I cried when I watched this, I just want to give her a massive hug

She is so right. People are too busy trying to fit in on Instagram and stuff and don't know people are really feeling inside :(

I love her so much and I know everyday is a struggle, but I'm glad she is here and she has put out this music and remained fearless. :hug:

End Racism Now

Archived