Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

One more MTV post about Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

They posted 3 clapping hands emojis and earlier they commented on her new IG posts with 3 heels and 3 hearts emojis.

And now it's 3 days until the VMAs :excited2:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

There is a reason Gaga hasnt set foot on their dusty stage in 3 years hennies. Plus I just doubt she is performing there lol. They are just milking her star power and her fan base. I can even bet my 5$ in my bank that the person doing this is a monster who happened to get an internship at MTV :ladyhaha: 

ZiggyZiggs

honestly what are they trying to do :saladga: new mv premiering? like something gaga related has to be happening at the vmas right? if nothing happens it's just wack that they'd do this to fans

Nicogly

i mean their emphasis on "first time ever" is intriguing.... but.... what are the chances? Then again, what are the insta posts for? aaaaaaghhhhh

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Rifek

From the MTV official account right now:

They are playing with us :saladga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

RadioIsOurs

inb4 they cancel her actual planned performance because of annoying twitter monsters :messga:

Nicogly
1 minute ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

sorry VMA

we only attended the Oscar now

:koons:

i mean she attended the MTV Movie Awards :huntyga:

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

JazzGa

:rip: Boy they love doin this 

I'm not super hopeful. I'll bet they give every girl 3 emojis :triggered:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Thomas P
11 minutes ago, dit said:

There is a reason Gaga hasnt set foot on their dusty stage in 3 years hennies. Plus I just doubt she is performing there lol. They are just milking her star power and her fan base. I can even bet my 5$ in my bank that the person doing this is a monster who happened to get an internship at MTV :ladyhaha: 

:ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

BLACKOUTbritney

I honestly hope Gaga avoids the VMAS for the rest of her career. Even if she receives nominations again hopefully she wouldn’t attend. Performing there doesn’t even boost your sales much anymore either 

Archived