BTS sells out Citi Field

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

The power of rich teen girls. Watch out Taylor, BTS gonna snatch ur fans

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius
Just now, dit said:

A skinny is a skinny is a skinny legend :vegas: :golfclap:

Good luck booking that SKINNY you speak of :messga:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Sneaky Oliver

This whole kpop/whatever wave is so annoying. I mean they're doing EDM/electro music. Just put some cute orient boys with different personas so girls can like them better. I'm not saying they're not talented but there's nothing new or innovative about it

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, Bambino said:

No offense to their fans but idk what's so special about them. They're like everywhere :flop:

I wouldnt call it special. They are just obnoxious and thats why it feels like they're everywhere cause they'll change their profile pics and usernames to smth bts related and they'll just loooooooooooove anything they do and they're obsessed with records and awards (that truthfully noone cares about) They'll do anything to spread them further and they spend all their money on BTS. I mean they have 2 album releases every year, they got like variety DVD/Blu Rays of them dong random stuff like every season, they do live streams and concerts and their albums have 4 versions with variable content (not the music) those fangirls get DRAINED but they dont care. Obv. I'm just talking about the hardcore fandom members here but i'd say that's most of them. 

And they happened to get more famous than other kpop groups cause they were pushed outside Korea by their agency and they just happened to be that kind of group that kpop fans really liked when they first came out so they had a fanbase really quickly. It honestly could be ANY other kpop boy group and it would be the same effect cause a lot of kpop fandoms are the same way: obsessive and not questioning anything just SUPPORT THE BOYS

I'll also add: a lot of kpop groups could do tours in the US but their agencies won't take the chance cause they arent aware of how many international kpop fans there truly are. A lot of kpop fans will go see any kpop group for the sake of seeing a kpop group live. Here on the other hand nobody would go watch for example Katy Perry when they're mainly a gaga fan and not really into katy. Sounds like a weird comparison but thats what i experienced having been a hardcore fan a few years back and now following kpop casually.

I needed to vent...

Musery

moonboywow

There really isn’t anything different. You’re right. Music wise at least. Kpop takes American trends and does it with their music. BUT they add Korean culture elements to appeal to both international fans and Korean fans. The visuals are better. There’s cool choreography. The lyrics are better written. 

Chromatic
8 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

There really isn’t anything different. You’re right. Music wise at least. Kpop takes American trends and does it with their music. BUT they add Korean culture elements to appeal to both international fans and Korean fans. The visuals are better. There’s cool choreography. The lyrics are better written. 

VJEJ.gif

moonboywow
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I wouldnt call it special. They are just obnoxious and thats why it feels like they're everywhere cause they'll change their profile pics and usernames to smth bts related and they'll just loooooooooooove anything they do and they're obsessed with records and awards (that truthfully noone cares about) They'll do anything to spread them further and they spend all their money on BTS. I mean they have 2 album releases every year, they got like variety DVD/Blu Rays of them dong random stuff like every season, they do live streams and concerts and their albums have 4 versions with variable content (not the music) those fangirls get DRAINED but they dont care. Obv. I'm just talking about the hardcore fandom members here but i'd say that's most of them. 

And they happened to get more famous than other kpop groups cause they were pushed outside Korea by their agency and they just happened to be that kind of group that kpop fans really liked when they first came out so they had a fanbase really quickly. It honestly could be ANY other kpop boy group and it would be the same effect cause a lot of kpop fandoms are the same way: obsessive and not questioning anything just SUPPORT THE BOYS

I'll also add: a lot of kpop groups could do tours in the US but their agencies won't take the chance cause they arent aware of how many international kpop fans there truly are. A lot of kpop fans will go see any kpop group for the sake of seeing a kpop group live. Here on the other hand nobody would go watch for example Katy Perry when they're mainly a gaga fan and not really into katy. Sounds like a weird comparison but thats what i experienced having been a hardcore fan a few years back and now following kpop casually.

I needed to vent...

But let’s also be honest. You all would flip your **** and fangirl hard if Gaga did the things Kpop idols did. Like livestreams, many releases, fan signs...be honest. Honestly, it might be good for America to take that from Korea rather than taking show ideas and ruining them. Maybe not everything but..come on. We need more content. It sounds selfish I know but look at how things work with young people today

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

But let’s also be honest. You all would flip your **** and fangirl hard if Gaga did the things Kpop idols did. Like livestreams, many releases, fan signs...be honest. Honestly, it might be good for America to take that from Korea rather than taking show ideas and ruining them. Maybe not everything but..come on. We need more content. It sounds selfish I know but look at how things work with young people today

These Kpop stars are TORTURED by their labels :rip:

Linus Gaga
12 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I don't know about the lyrics :ohwell: but this is true 

Hit me a message and say hi !

LUO YI
12 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I have to agree. Their visuals are everything :ohwell: 

JUST LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS. 

The night sky tells all

Archived