đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB Promo on Graham Norton?

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

I love when Gaga is on Graham Norton and think her and Bradley Cooper pomoting ASIB on it would be great but was it true when Graham Norton said she won't be invited back? And if so do you think since this is film related and she is the lead that he will want her on?

South Blonde

Graham said WHAT?! :grr:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

7 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

Graham said WHAT?! :grr:

He's probably referencing Graham saying “...she’s definitely no longer coming” about her cancelling her appearance on the show during Joanne. But he was probably talking about that specific moment (Actual quote: “I have no idea why she’s pulled out but she’s definitely no longer coming.)

I want to see her on Ellen again. Bradley already talked about A Star is Born, but she could come back to the show when the movie is out.

ShayCristoforo

When I think about ASIB promo, this is exactly what I picture. Bradley and Gaga on Graham's couch. So 100% yes :vegas:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Defmix100
1 hour ago, SJAG said:

He's probably referencing Graham saying “...she’s definitely no longer coming” about her cancelling her appearance on the show during Joanne. But he was probably talking about that specific moment (Actual quote: “I have no idea why she’s pulled out but she’s definitely no longer coming.)

I want to see her on Ellen again. Bradley already talked about A Star is Born, but she could come back to the show when the movie is out.

Oh right yeah that's what I was thinking of but the actual quote makes a lot more sense, out of context it sounds like he was super p**sed

Archived