💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The wolf mask

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

So in her latest insta posts she is sporting distorted photos and images of wolf mask either at her face or at her boom boom. But what does it symbolize?

According to

https://spiritsofthewestcoast.com/collections/the-wolf-symbol :

The Native Wolf Symbol represents loyalty, strong family ties, good communication, education, understanding and intelligence. Of all land animals the Wolf has the strongest supernatural powers and is the most accomplished hunter. The Wolf is a very social and communicative creature, he uses body movement, touch and sound. The Wolf Symbol has an important cultural significance to First Nation in North America. 

The First Nations had great respect for Wolves because of their alikeness. Both Natives and Wolves hunt, gather, defend and even educate their tribe or pack. The Wolf has always been respected as a very family oriented animal because he mates for life, watches and protects his young until they are old enough to be independent and protects the elders. Hunters would carve or paint lightning snakes with the head of Wolves on their canoes in belief that the hunting skills of the Wolves would help their hunting skills on the water.

Some native people believe that wolves are the reincarnation of died hunters, and they are frequently impersonated at ceremonies as Wolves. If direction and purpose are lacking in life, when clarity and persistence are needed, the steadfast determination of the Wolf can overcome fear, indecision and confusion. Healers often take the form of the Wolf in their ritual work. Wolves are fierce, loyal, independent and well able to offer support on the most challenging healing journey.

I kinda think it's her way of telling us that Mother Monster is here ready to lead her pack with her message and her fierce bops. Kinda like Gaga is back again. +It alludes to supernatural element once more with her imagery.

Thoughts?

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

FfFfFfFF

I don't think it has a symbolic meaning like this. And it's not the first time when she wore animal-inspired pieces. 

Arcanum

Ohh.. I thought there was a connection of AHS seasons 5 and 6. Season 5= the glove Season 6= witch/spirit animal/dire wolf.

:laughga:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

50 minutes ago, Killa said:

Anyway im ready for a title like

The hunter

The hunt

Hunter

Or hunty

Is LG6 a hunty? :gaycat:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Andreu
16 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Is LG6 a hunty? :gaycat:

Omg imagine if she released an album named like that :rip:

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Omg imagine if she released an album named like that :rip:

Love how we just went from ARTPOP’s little sister to BTW 2.0 :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

crisTEAne

it's a puss meets puss expedition, and not even a reverse one. wyd? :laughga: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived