💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Laurieann FIRED or did she QUIT?

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

Did Gaga fire Laurieann or did she quit?

Firstly, if you’re not familiar with Mother Kack, here’s a short run-down… at the 0:59 mark we learn where “Boom Kack” comes from :spin::

Soooo ya anywayyyy… according to Gaga’s camp, Laurieann Gibson aka Mother Dream Warrior aka Boom Kack aka The Queen Of Dance aka Governor of KackCity was fired (in 2011) for:

Calling Monsters ignorant “disrespectful ****s” post-TEOG video drama…
Screen_Shot_2018_08_15_at_2_45_52_AM.png

And also for speaking of the ways she modelled Gaga's visual aesthetic on Madonna's work, saying that Madonna "should be bitter, because I did it on purpose, and you can quote me.”

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/11/lady-gaga-dismisses-longtime-creative-director-laurieann-gibson.html

#TeamDreamWarrior claimed Mother Kack QUIT Haus due to “creative differences” due to Mother Kack being “uncomfortable” with the Judas video’s religious imagery.

Well… that’s funny, cuz she didn’t seem uncomfortable choreographing Nicki’s 2012 Grammy exorcism a few months later.

And also, if the split was Mother Kack’s idea, you’d think there’d be no bitterness on her part right?  She’d wish Gaga well and move on right?  Well then why was she RTing Pigrez’s tweet in 2013 about the GP being over Gaga and saying they should do lunch?

Bdr_IZz_GCAAAIa_P9.png

So what’s the truth Little Monsters?  I’m so very confused.  Was Mother DreamWarrior fired, or did she quit?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Kimmo

She was just bitter because she wanted Gaga to put her on a pedastol while acting like she was the cockk of the walk of the music industry and it just backfired on her ass! 

2Z0x.gif

Hottie Detector

lost in limbo

Lmao, she was probably fired and they used that typical excuse since it's typical for celeb teams to call it "parted ways" instead of "that bitch got fired" 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

SPARTACUS
4 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

Lmao, she was probably fired and they used that typical excuse since it's typical for celeb teams to call it "parted ways" instead of "that bitch got fired" 

DingDingDing! You got it!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

crisTEAne

guess fired for creative differences and bad attitude aka for being a, lemme quote her, "disrespectful fück." :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived