Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Some Stretching Exercises

Kween

Featured Posts

Hey fellow patients of GGD! :tony:

tumblr_inline_mqhsm0NwTx1qz4rgp.jpg

Are you tired of being a mess? Have you severely damaged your scalp from gluing back your wig all those years? Have you broken your hips way too many times to function anymore? Are you a hunty? :emma:

How-to-Tell-If-Your-Hip-Is-Broken.jpg

Well gheys, I've found the cure! And no, it's not TheCure.mp3 (although you should buy and stream the song right now).

I've decided, that after a number of broken hips, fallen wigs and stretches without warm-ups, it's about time we make a change! :queenga:

d3d5bf4b238702bc_shutterstock_73696786.j

So, to prevent them weak hips from breaking again, here are some warm-up exercises:

1. Loosen up!

Stretch-Run-1800.jpg?itok=SdVwWlyd%20564

Warm your joints, muscles, and prep your body for exercise with mobility movements. If you've got one, now is also a great time for foam rolling. Start by rolling your back, then hit every section of the legs, glutes, and hip flexors.

2. Get your heart pumping!

Increased heart thumping warms up your muscles and switches on your nervous system. Jog, slowly row, or ride a bike on low resistance. Just be sure you’re able to converse with your workout buddy (or sing along to TheCure.mp3).

3. Do some dynamic stretches!

Stretch your warm muscles, but don't hold it. Remember: Static stretching during a warm-up can actually hinder your performance. Instead, do dynamic stretching, which involves continuously moving through a range of motion. For instance, you can make big arm circles in both directions, kick your legs forward, or simply touch your toes and then reach for the sky. The key is to not hold in any position.

Source:

Cheers to stronger hips and to LG6! :vegas:

cheers.jpg

*Disclaimer:

Spoiler

Please note that this thread is not intended to mock or understate the severity of these medical conditions. Don't take this thread seriously. I'm also no expert in the medical field, so excuse any mistakes I may have made.

JazzGa

I was hoping for some sexier stretches to get my pelvis prepared for all the p.ussy poppin imma b doin after LG6 comes out

Shake-Dat-Sheezy..gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Itsbrenda
50 minutes ago, artElias said:

you forgot this exercise

this one is called ''Get-ready-for-daddy-stretching'':

I’m dead

• 4 months later...

Archived