💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is coming 4rl

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Think about it,, this Sunday is The Fame 10th anniversary. She's been teasing a lot lately. When she announced Perfect Illusion, she posted 3 pictures every 2 days... Exactly she posted the first 3 two days ago, 3 today and 3 in two days, aka Sunday. This way she can start the song on the VMA's (btw the VMA's commented on her last pic 3 shoes, like 3 days left before the show). #2018RadioIsOursIsFinallyNotVeryCancelled. Plus this is the right time so it will make great promo for ASIB, then she focus on promoting ASIB and then she comes with the 2nd single in November and LG6 is released in December and she can start Enigma with her new songs /thread 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Itsbrenda

I want it to be true as much as Anyone else but it could just be some fun photos

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, ND4 said:

I want it to be true as much as Anyone else but it could just be some fun photos

of course not.. you can see all the work she put in it (outfits, shots, photoshopping, ...)

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Lol nothing is happening until ASIB week

based on the girl who works at Interscope mail? 

Pray4FameGa
1 minute ago, ND4 said:

You very cute :) 

3 minutes ago, ND4 said:

Her "fun" photos look like this

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, SJAG said:

Her fun photos look like this

ahahbjahjahahah LMAO EXACTLY 

crisTEAne

it sounds sane and logical, which is the very reason it's not happening. :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived