💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS about ASIB soundtrack and working with Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

It sounds like instead of a change from outside in, it’s more of a change from inside out – how you perceive your music.

“Yea, listen, I was the first person to fly Lil Uzi Vert to LA. When Gaga wanted to meet with some superstar rappers – like rappers that were on the come up – I suggested ScHoolboy Q and Kendrick before Kendrick was anybody. I’ve been on the forefront of it. That’s what I listen to when I get in the car or I’m running. I love pop music 100%, but I’m not going to throw in the new Taylor Swift album to go running to. That’s not my main drive. When I’m listening to stuff, it’s like real gutter, real angry stuff. I wanted to make some stuff like that.

So speaking of Gaga…! What’s one of the biggest takeaways from recently working with her?  

“Every song that she has in [A Star Is Born] we did together. Last year was kind of wacky because you’re not writing songs with Lady Gaga FOR Lady Gaga. You’re writing songs with Lady Gaga for the character she’s playing in the movie. It was a third element that was a little different than the way we normally work together. Man, it was super fun. I’m so stoked about this movie and this soundtrack. It’s next-level s–t! For [this soundtrack], we got to delve into a lot of emotions. I’ve seen the movie so many times throughout the edits, throughout the shooting, to try and get a feeling for what the story was and who the people were, and write to that. It was a unique, grand experience. And to be able to do that with [Gaga]… it’s always incredible. I couldn’t be happier.

I imagine writing songs with Gaga with her character in mind was a unique challenge for you.

“When you’re with your friends and the people that you respect, and to be able to write with writers that you love, and to be able to have creative control over stuff… it’s like a super blessing. A lot of people that are way more talented than me don’t get the chance to do that, so I feel really fortunate.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/wht-shdw-dj-white-shadow-interview-creating-consumable-art-and-lady-gagas-next-level-new-music/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

S0436

He sounds like he is saying every Gaga song is with him on the soundtrack.  Mark Ronson et al say 👋🏻 

Looks like he is just the co writer and not a producer for this project. Which is good because his sound probably wouldn't work for the overall theme of the movie.

Killa

Weird this weird that

Why the need for weird. Im curious about paul. I dont get him. I want his debut album

StarstruckIllusion

Lmao I knew he and Gaga were still friends. I can’t believe everyone suddenly started acting like DJWS and Gaga broke up their professional relationship for no reason a few weeks ago. Nothing that happened could have possibly make you logically think that lmao

ARTPOPSTER
4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Lmao I knew he and Gaga were still friends. I can’t believe everyone suddenly started acting like DJWS and Gaga broke up their professional relationship for no reason a few weeks ago. Nothing that happened could have possibly make you logically think that lmao

The insiders. :ladyhaha:

Moebius

Can you come up with something else? Like ca yall give actual more concrete info on **** instead of saying its the same MIND BLOWING LEGENDARY WORK THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE every single fckn interview cause I can literally write these from scratch and barely anyone would find out.

CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE @GAGASTEAM

Gurl

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

The Z
9 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

He didn’t mention LG6 :trollga: isn’t that interesting? 

I guess he's not involved indeed

1 minute ago, Killa said:

He sounds jiust like i cant

R u ok :laughga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

TheLameMonster
1 minute ago, Killa said:

He sounds jiust like i cant

What?? :poot:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Archived