💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Does anyone else’s Nintendo Switch have terrible internet distance?

Lava

Featured Posts

I live in a fairly small house, the router is in the middle and my switch is at the end, yet in my room playing it, it has 1 bar of WiFi, and I literally walk like 3 or 4 feet to my living room and it’s 3 bars? Does anyone else’s switch have sh*t connection? My WiFi isn’t the problem, it works perfectly on every other console and electronic I have. :saladga:

RahrahWitch

I think it's a Nintendo console thing in general. I don't own a switch but my 3DS can hardly hold a Wifi connection, it drops every minute or so.

Punktious

Mine is usually pretty good like three rooms next to my router. Anywhere else is eh

The Switch's internet connection in general is just terrible.  And then they wanna start charging for people to use online capabilities next month :ladyhaha:  It's classic nintendo with their "great ideas, strange or awful execution"

Haroon

Mine's always been pretty good, hardly ever disconnects and it's a smooth connection and everything :shrug:

When I use it docked it's in the room next to the router so it's always at like max bars there. I only use it undocked in my room really, and the internet in my room wasn't good at all for anything (laptop, phone, etc) until I got a wifi extender, now it's always at max bars in my room too.

My 3DS is really good as long as it's in the living room or the room with the router or my room which has the wifi extender, otherwise the connection can be a bit less :huh:

homomo

No.

I always play my Switch outside on the back patio. And even upstairs in my room. Always full wifi everywhere.

PopMonstre

Never had much of a problem with mine! And my routers are always far away when I play, at least when docked.

Archived