💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Soundtrack Release date

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

The 'A Star is Born' Soundtrack will be released on all digital platformsand also have a physical release. The digital version will contain 19 tracks, and the CD will also feature additional audio from the movie.Pre-orders will be available from the August 30th, and the worldwide soundtrack release is scheduled for October 5th. There are no plans to release any single before the movie release, also scheduled for October.

Source: http://ladygaganow.co/news/exclusive-a-star-is-born-soundtrack-release-date-r2840

PG.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin changed the title to 'ASIB' Soundtrack Release date
Darcklighter22

Still hoping the shallow comes with the pre-order...have interscope change there mind when it sells well like with TEOG and DWUW 

robboadam

Tbh The Greatest Showman would likely beat ASIB (unless the latter is amazing), so I can understand them holding out for another year

If it misses the Grammy cut off date by 5 days I'm flying to Santa Monica to confront Interscope DIRECTLY :nails:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD

YAAAAAAAASS! :woot:

buy 5 buy 15 but most importantly BUY 40!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reginald

Yasss lol gimme the bussy bops before the movie comes out so I'll be able to sing along to every word while I twerk in the theater 

S0436

It sounds accurate but I’ll wait for an official press release or announcement from Interscope/Gaga :laughga:

GaGaAst

Just hope the shallow comes before Grammy deadline 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived