💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

More on Pitt and Jolie

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/angelina-jolie-reportedly-driving-wedge-kids-brad-divorce-lawyer-says-thats-dangerous-170210817.html

I read that Pitt bought her and the Kids an 8million$ home too...

Seems like Jolie is being a snot...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

JazzGa

Yeah it is NOT a good look for a rich woman to drag her ex husband through the pits for child support, like dont u have enough money to get them back to school supplies, Angie?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

freebit

Brad is completely playing the tabloids like a fiddle. Angelina is also savvy, but has far less experience as Brad. 

kabirartfling

I support angelina tbh, they had a perfect life together, loving children and an amazing future, but there he goes cheating on them, breaking the family. You gotta pay the price.

Give your love to me

Wolf Boy
16 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Yeah it is NOT a good look for a rich woman to drag her ex husband through the pits for child support, like dont u have enough money to get them back to school supplies, Angie?

Not a good look for a father not to pay child support either, rich or not.

JazzGa
7 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Not a good look for a father not to pay child support either, rich or not.

That's true. But from what I've read, it's not that he is refusing to pay any, but she thinks what he has paid is not enough/does not count.  This entire divorce has been messy af and from the get go filled with lies and manipulations from both of them. Your comment makes sense for the majority of actual divorce cases between normal people, where fathers are more likely to skip out on child support that custody-having mothers need. But between 2 ungodly wealthy celebs who do not need assistance supporting their children's needs, it looks totally different to me. Rather than a necessity for helping the children, child support (which is not even needed) is being weaponized to hurt the other adult's reputation. This happens often with non celebrity divorces too. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Woolfsmck
40 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

That's true. But from what I've read, it's not that he is refusing to pay any, but she thinks what he has paid is not enough/does not count.  This entire divorce has been messy af and from the get go filled with lies and manipulations from both of them. Your comment makes sense for the majority of actual divorce cases between normal people, where fathers are more likely to skip out on child support that custody-having mothers need. But between 2 ungodly wealthy celebs who do not need assistance supporting their children's needs, it looks totally different to me. Rather than a necessity for helping the children, child support (which is not even needed) is being weaponized to hurt the other adult's reputation. This happens often with non celebrity divorces too. 

Despite the monetary argument, the root of the problem isn't 💰 ...

8mill$ home for free.   ??????

99% of America would take that in a heartbeat.... 

Jolie and Pitt want to hurt each other, and the kids will be the ones in pain.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived