💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga saying her name in songs again?

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Is this something you miss? Maybe a weird question, but I don't recall hearing "Gaga" in any Joanne songs. Correct me if I'm wrong though. 

Like "Konvict, Gaga"  or "Gaga ooh la la" or even the Bloody Mary cathedral guys "Gaaagaa..." Would you guys like this trait to happen again?

Also did she even say "Gaga" in ARTPOP? I'm racking my brian now.. can't think of any.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

monster4life231

Paris artrave GAAAAGAAA GAAGAAAA (in the tune to aura)

That’s all I can think of from ARTPOP, but that’s a live song and not the official lyrics.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Gaga is said a few times in Jewelz N Drugs, but not by her. Everyone forgets that because it’s her most hated album track. I love how the rappers say “gaga” amd then she comes in and kills the chorus. That song is so underrated, and much too hated. 

lost in limbo

Nope, she never says her name throughout the entirety of ARTPOP, though her name is mentioned twice by T.I and Twista in their respective verses on Jewels N' Drugs. Besides that, only on PARTYNAUSEOUS which was meant for ARTPOP.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

MANiCURE used to be mixed with Cake like Lady Gaga at the solo in the end, but for legal reasons they can't use Cake for anything i dont know why :(
At the end of MANiCURE demo it would finish with a low pitched voice saying 'GAGA'

Dutch

I've been thinking about his a lot. It was iconic at the time. At first I thought it was something I missed, but then I was thinking what if she would do it again... I personally think it will cringe me.

Killa

She says in cheek to cheek 

Edit2: its tony that answers her in i cant give you.. she says tony..

He answers back...gaga

The whole gaga thing is for people to know its her song

Shes known now. But if its in a fashionable way.. 

7 minutes ago, Killa said:

She says in cheek to cheek 

Edit2: its tony that answers her in i cant give you.. she says tony..

He answers back...gaga

The whole gaga thing is for people to know its her song

Shes known now. But if its in a fashionable way.. 

She sings “doowa doowaa doowa doowa doowa Tony Gaga” in It Don’t Mean A Thing 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Killa
9 minutes ago, Mustang said:

She sings “doowa doowaa doowa doowa doowa Tony Gaga” in It Don’t Mean A Thing 

Yaass its in two songs

Gaga sounds great in a syncopated rythm. Such memorable crazy name

Suddenly i want a hook with her name

5 minutes ago, Killa said:

Yaass its in two songs

Gaga sounds great in a syncopated rythm. Such memorable crazy name

Suddenly i want a hook with her name

She once said she would like to have a song with her name, I think, like Black Sabbath has :firega:

JazzGa

Her voice is so recognizable these days, I just don't see the need for a name tag on a pop song when you can tell it's Gaga immediately just from the unique quality of her voice! In the early days the tags made sense-- she wanted people to know new songs were hers, her voice was more filtered and autotuned and sounded more generic (she sounds just like Gwen Stefani on some songs from The Fame). Then, when she released her first jazz numbers 1) She was introducing new listeners to her voice again and 2) Improv and scatting nonsense syllables is a big part of jazz and gah gah ga gagaga gah gah! is just as good to scat as "dah dah da dada da!" or "baba bah badada bada!" 

These days all she really needs to do is sing "LUUAAAAHHHVVVVV" and we all will know it came from The Throat of The Gagz

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

2 hours ago, Mustang said:

She once said she would like to have a song with her name, I think, like Black Sabbath has :firega:

it was an Album with her name IIRC

Just now, Herumbra said:

it was an Album with her name IIRC

I’m here for a self titled album :giveup:

Archived