💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MNEK - Crazy World (Lyrics)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

MNEK has announced details of his debut album, as well as sharing a new track from the record. The soulful Londoner will release ‘Language’ on September 7, via Virgin EMI. He’s also given fans a taste of what to expect in ‘Crazy World’, the latest song to emerge from the record. Describing the new record, the 23-year-old said: “This album is so special to me because it’s something I’ve put my heart and soul in to writing and producing and singing (and apparently rapping too!).” “I’ve waited for the day my debut album is released my entire life, so naaaaaturallyy I’ve designed it to be listened to from start to finish – so every song flows into each other in a way that tells a sonic story. I’ve learnt so much as a musician over the years and most importantly as a young man – and I’m excited to share with you all what I’ve learnt so far! This is ‘Language’.”

Although the record is MNEK’s first, he boasts a glittering list of the artists he has collaborated with, having written and produced for the likes of Beyoncé, Dua Lipa, Madonna, Diplo, MØ, Rudimental, Julia Michaels and Stormzy. In March this year, he received widespread praise for an impassioned response he offered to a homophobic Instagram user. The R&B star took to Instagram to call out a commenter on his ‘Tongue’ video, who stated that the clip was “so wrong” and saied “you can clearly see a demon is in control of this guy and is doing this gay thing so it can poison minds.” He responded: “I’ve been working in this industry for a long time and have earned the right to now perform in a way that exhibits the true me. “I’m aware it’s not something everyone is used to seeing but that’s exactly why I wanted to do it. loving another man is not a demonic act, especially not in a music video!”

- NME

Archived