new music

Beyonce- Wake Up (Full) Ft. Ivy Blue

GaGaLB

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

is this the r.e.m demo? sounds good here. she can make anything sound good ugh

yes, it's the R.E.M. demo

Better than Arianas Version. Sue me.

But this Version has much better harmonies and vocal melodies. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

The Louvre

She sounds so goooood.

Now lemme listen to sweetener and unfairly compare Ariana to Beyonce on r.e.m..

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

xoxo Craig

It still reeks of Pharell's production but this sounds better than Ariana's version :trollga:

End Racism Now

Glittertinks

oh wow this is so much better then Ari's R.E.M........ this is even catchy :toofunny: it's the same song... why is this one catchy.

AMENiCURE

ngl i prefer this version over arianas 

beyonces legendary touch makes everything bad sound good :huntyga:

DOJA CAT
30 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

oh wow this is so much better then Ari's R.E.M........ this is even catchy :toofunny: it's the same song... why is this one catchy.

Only the hook is the same 

thank u, next

matteonster

I would absolutely love to see Beyoncé making a type of music what she really wants in a sense it’s coming from deep within, not caring about any trends or anyone’s opinion, just the raw self in a record. With her music nowadays I cannot feel it at all and personally it makes me sad because she’s such a talent.

I’m aware it’s a demo kind of thing but still. 

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Ziggy
3 minutes ago, matteonster said:

I would absolutely love to see Beyoncé making a type of music what she really wants in a sense it’s coming from deep within, not caring about any trends or anyone’s opinion, just the raw self in a record. With her music nowadays I cannot feel it at all and personally it makes me sad because she’s such a talent.

I’m aware it’s a demo kind of thing but still. 

That would be 4 if you want to hear that lol

Ziggy

Also of all the songs her kids are on, Blue on this one is TOO CUTE and makes the most sense. I can see why she picked Blue (the song) over this when it comes to putting her kid in somewhere because Blue is a little more intimate and tender, but I’m really glad this leaked. It sounds great. I hope we get more happy-without-huge-turmoil-before-it Beyoncé this next time around. All Night is great, but it was needed with everything before it. This is just cute and fun. I’m a fan.

Borislshere

So much better without those obnoxious tags omg. 

This fits in with Grown Woman, Standing on the Sun and Ring Off. Good song but not the sound she was going for with self-titled. sounds way better than Ariana's cheap version tbh. 

Archived