rumor

GGD Name-Dropped, Gaga Rumor Further 'Affirmed'

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Since before ARTPOP, how many of these insiders accounts' tweets were true ? Maybe 3 or 4 times as coincidence... I don't understand why every day someone post a tweet with the tag rumor when we all know since more than 5 years that they're all liars and craving attention

Battle 4 Ur Life

messy will be messy. I can’t wait to come for their lives on twitter at 11:59:59 while listening to Sweetener. dwe won’t hate you if you keep the BS to yourself

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

LGMonster95

Why don't y'all just wait and see what's really gonna happen and not just hype yourself with nonsense from these random accounts? smh 

FameMonster01

Lol and they got butthurt after we called them out for being inaccurate ----> which has been true for this case.  

It's simple. VMA are on Monday and they have been posting about LG. LG posted pics and intorduced Enigma. They are just creating a rumor based on that.

i hate falling for rumors but the mtv channel uploaded gagas 2013 vma performance just yesterday....... am i delusional? probably :lana: will i strongly believe gaga will be performing at the vmas till the very last minute? absolutely :madge:

nerdfacekillah
6 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Yes and I thoroughly enjoyed it:diane:

1398277737_1271997811.gif

such a fluffy cat, i wanna cuddle her so bad:excited2:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

ShayCristoforo

It's not hate. It's stress lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

TheFameGagster

@Blue Madonna this account is fake as **** and not reliable at all they just say random predictions or already existing rumors then delete the tweets when they’re false:interestinga: they made up a whole “Apple Pie“ fiasco for the Britney Army and it all turned out to be fake:bye:

GhettoFabulous

MTV posting Gaga’s performances on THEIR show on insta  isn’t strong enough to sell the idea that she might be performing Monday for me at least  I mean not to be a debby downer but we all know Gaga :madge:

I mean tea part of me has that bit of hope but girll....

Also it isn’t exactly the first time this account has been incorrect... :awkney:

iamjackh

They were right... this fan base is so toxic! The comments made by fans are disgusting... Honestly, this is the things that make me not want to be a little monster even though I love gaga to bits. I’ve never had a problem with that account and they’ve always been correct in the end! Show love not hate!x

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

DoctorScent
3 minutes ago, iamjackh said:

They were right... this fan base is so toxic! The comments made by fans are disgusting... Honestly, this is the things that make me not want to be a little monster even though I love gaga to bits. I’ve never had a problem with that account and they’ve always been correct in the end! Show love not hate!x

They were right umm about what? 

iamjackh
1 hour ago, MisterDeDe said:

They were right umm about what? 

Gaga coming through... they stated that SPECULATIONS saying today and dates HAVE been set. 

Honestly, y’all need to learn how to read.... it honestly makes me sick this fan base sometimes

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Archived