Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

So I'm sure y'all saw the #1 thread...

But the account has responded to 'the hate comments' on GGD... :wtfga:

Also some other tweets from earlier...

Spoiler

mess at them thinking she's not constantly snatching wigs :reductive:

Well okay.... what a mess :poot:

This almost confirms that they are on GGD which means multiple things... they could just be a LM trying to cruelly hype others. This is probs most likely tbh :interestinga:

But on the other hand this is a fairly popular rumor account so I doubt that they would speak so confidently about Gaga like that if they weren't sure... rumor accounts (including this one) usually post more ambiguously. Idk I don't want to get hyped but I just don't see why the would risk the trust of so many followers by saying something so confidently just for it to be proven false. 

I guess we'll see... :stalkga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

But on the other hand this is a fairly popular rumor account so I doubt that they would speak so confidently about Gaga like that if they weren't sure... rumor accounts (including this one) usually post more ambiguously. Idk I don't want to get hyped but I just don't see why the would risk the trust of so many followers by saying something so confidently just for it to be proven false. 

You give someone dying of thirst a glass full of clear anything and they'd sip it til the last drop before asking if it was water or not. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

River

We will see tomorrow, aka now because now it's tomorrow of yesterday, so sleep well, wake up and listen to the new song of Gaga - Sodomization

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FameMonster01

How arrogant he really is lol. I could bet my f****  life that nothing new`s coming from Gaga this weekend + that she won`t perform at the VMA. Who does he think he is? We`re not some childish base to be manipulated with. 

blackpink
5 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

You give someone dying of thirst a glass full of clear anything and they'd sip it til the last drop before asking if it was water or not. 

We love a wise monster 

latikofficial
7 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

in this case it's air, since that's what our heads seem to be full of each time we believe this **** :oops:

uwu

11 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

10 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Hold me i'm tired of rumor... i need real stuff :saladga:

9 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

How arrogant he really is lol. I could bet my f****  life that nothing new`s coming from Gaga this weekend + that she won`t perform at the VMA. Who does he think he is? We`re not some childish base to be manipulated with. 

6 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

he's a liar.end of the story:bye:

Yes tbh :poot:

Just thought I'd share anyways :poot:

4 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

in case there's no new song coming, stream Science  

Stram it once

Stream it twice

Pre-order "Super Sunset" on iTunes

Get a good sleep

Mirages
20 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

. they could just be a LM trying to cruelly hype others

Inb4 plot twist it's @Blue Madonna messing with us :ladyhaha:

Thatd be funny I'd be here for that... Better then the actual **** trying to act all defensive and everything when we all know it's made up :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived