question

Do you like Richy's choreo?

SWhaaaat

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

I'm not really familiar with what he did and didn't do in the past, but I enjoyed all the JWT choreos. John Wayne slayed (though the piggy back thing was at times a bit awkward), and DIC was great fun. I also loved the new Scheiße choreo, the way all the dancers worked with the stage was great.

Did he do Sexxx Dreams too? That was one of my favourites, with the big cabaret line.

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She needs to include more acting and stage props in her shows. 

Here's a perfect example of that. 

the ASIB live action musical one woman world tour is COMING

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

His choreography is good, even excellent at times. But she has had some very bad dancers over the past few years, lacking any meaningful interaction with her, too basic. Time to reset the dancers button.

Killa

Applause is great

Hes an awful choreographer for most paet. and i was just watching madonna performance yesterday plus janets video

Gaga has always mediocre dancers. The choreo usually isnt well arranged and specially on tour it doesnt work. Especially for gaga that isnt best dancer. He doesnt complement her strenghts at all

And also the main issue is that its same thing on loop. Sorry how can you be this stuck.. i dont get it. Hes a good person and loves her but damn it hes not the best person for the job

Killa
8 hours ago, River said:

RRKIld.gif

This kind of thing, the Gagazord (comes from the Megazord from Power Rangers) :awkney:

Paws up

i had one of those

Paws up

I always thought the exact thing

:legend:

I miss playing power rangers :giveup:

guccijoanne
7 minutes ago, Killa said:

Applause is great

Hes an awful choreographer for most paet. and i was just watching madonna performance yesterday plus janets video

Gaga has always mediocre dancers. The choreo usually isnt well arranged and specially on tour it doesnt work. Especially for gaga that isnt best dancer. He doesnt complement her strenghts at all

And also the main issue is that its same thing on loop. Sorry how can you be this stuck.. i dont get it. Hes a good person and loves her but damn it hes not the best person for the job

she needs dancers like those from royal family

JTandTheHair

I like his choreography but I don’t feel that it’s the best fit for Gaga’s aesthetic. I think she could go for something a little more abstract and simple like Florence’s “Big God” music video. Her older work with Laurie Anne fit into this category but I feel like she could go even further with it. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

JazzGa
10 hours ago, River said:

nope, it's very messy and awkward.. and it's not helping Gaga at all.. many years and he still didn't understand that Gaga needs to breath..

Also, let's not start to talk about the Gagazord that he's forming from all the dancers, it's just awkward and needs to stop..

LMAO Gagazord... I think I know what u mean but do you have any example pics? :green:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

River
28 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

LMAO Gagazord... I think I know what u mean but do you have any example pics? :green:

I posted it here :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

Neither like or dislike. I think it is a tad bit more technical so not as easy to learn for fans. But also a tad bit more all over the place.

Gaga may need to hite anyone who did all the choreo for many of those K-Pop groups. Top notch moves. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived