💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Richy's choreo?

SWhaaaat

Featured Posts

SWhaaaat

Do you guys like Richy's choreography? If not why? I know some of you guys don't like him and want Gaga to get a new choreographer.

Usually I'm not really impressed by his choreo, though he has create his fair share of good choreo like John Wayne or Dancin' In Circles or GUY or Applause. But what do you guys think, should Gaga get a new choreographer? And with the new era gonna start somewhere around in the future ( if it's even coming in the first place :lolga:) an all, should she have better choreo and I'm not talking about complicated choreo just simple and good eg. Bad Romance choreo, simple but good.

So what are your opinions

Don't bash me ok. I'm just curious on your guys opinion on his choreo and all.

no negativity in this thread ok. lets keep things civil.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Applause, The Cure, Dancin' In Circles, Scheisse, Bad Kids, Marry The Night and G.U.Y are great. :firega:

DWUW is good, but the guy''s choreo is better.

rumours

Richy Rich’s choreo was always underwhelming for me. It was a 24% on Rotten Tomatoes for a reason. 

River

nope, it's very messy and awkward.. and it's not helping Gaga at all.. many years and he still didn't understand that Gaga needs to breath..

Also, let's not start to talk about the Gagazord that he's forming from all the dancers, it's just awkward and needs to stop..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

His choreo’s are just over the top and not in a good way. Not to compare but I’ve always loved the simplicity of Laurianne’s choreo. She took the simplest moves and put together amazing dance moments and choreo that were easy to learn.

KatieJudasGaga4

I prefer Laurieann Gibson....She did make the iconic Judas, Bad Romance and Telephone choreos. 

SpookyKid

as long as we get more choreos like John Wayne and G.U.Y. I'm ok with him

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

CyanLights

Richy's are really good, but I prefer Gaga's older work with Gibson much more. 

But if Gaga wasn't happy with her then thats totally understandable. 

SWhaaaat
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Richy Rich’s choreo was always underwhelming for me. It was a 24% on Rotten Tomatoes for a reason. 

Really? I didn't know there is a rating for his choreo :ladyhaha:

No. It is very spazzy and lacks fluidity. Though I dont like her personality Laurianne is truly Gaga's best choreographer. 

SWhaaaat
5 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

His choreo’s are just over the top and not in a good way. Not to compare but I’ve always loved the simplicity of Laurianne’s choreo. She took the simplest moves and put together amazing dance moments and choreo that were easy to learn.

I agree with this

VOLANTIS

Marry The Night, BTWB Scheisse (not that JWT mess no ty), G.U.Y. and Sexxx Dreams had good choreos.  

DIC was okay.

The rest needs to be revised immediately. 

I don't think he should be fired. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SWhaaaat
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

The rest needs to be revised immediately. 

I don't think he should be fired. 

Should Gaga get another choreographer to work with him so she can have better choreo without having to fire him

Nicogly
18 minutes ago, River said:

Also, let's not start to talk about the Gagazord that he's forming from all the dancers, it's just awkward and needs to stop..

what do u mean by that

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Archived