💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Camila Cabello ft. Swae Lee - Real Friends (Remix)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Rae Sremmurd’s Swae Lee adds an auto-tuned guest spot to Camila Cabello’s newly remixed single “Real Friends.”

The guest’s confident cameo serves as a counterpoint to Cabello’s melancholy vibe. “I pack more than suits in my suitcases/ All this cash, that’s friendly faces,” he sings over the song’s jazzy, fingerpicked electric guitar. “Been movin’ fast, I’m racin’/ Get up, you’re going places.”

The original version of “Real Friends” appears on Cabello’s debut LP, Camila, which Rolling Stonenamed one of the 50 Best Albums of 2018 So Far. The former Fifth Harmony singer is up for five awards at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, including Artist of the Year and Video of the Year for “Havana.”

Swae Lee has been in feature mode in recent months, appearing on Nicki Minaj’s “Chun Swae,”Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode” and Wiz Khalifa’s “Hopeless Romantic.” He and Rae Sremmurd partner Slim Jxmmi are currently touring with Khalifa on the “Dazed & Blazed” trek, which runs through August 30th in Phoenix, Arizona.

- Rolling Stone

Punktious

As I thought, the original still stand. Camila is not getting my coins for this feature :ohwell:

4 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

the only way she gets a hit is if she has a rapper in it:oops:

Never be the same, top 10 solo hit, disagrees :poot: 

Sky del Blue
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Actually, NBTS entered top 10 a couple days after it was remixed 

lost in limbo

Who the **** is this Swae Lee guy and why is he suddenly hopping onto major female star's songs and ruining them? First Tania Maraj and now Caramela Camello, Gaga better stay away from him 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

47 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

Actually, NBTS entered top 10 a couple days after it was remixed 

it was entering top 10 remix or not anyway and was a hit without that country dude

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

the remix sent it to top ten

15 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

the remix sent it to top ten

"the only way she gets a hit is if she has a rapper in it"

NTBS is 2x platinum and that was before that remix, so still a hit

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

"the only way she gets a hit is if she has a rapper in it"

NTBS is 2x platinum and that was before that remix, so still a hit

crying in the club and I have questions flopped as solo.

Havana was huge (rapper)

omg was a promo but did better than the IHQ (rapper included)

never be the same (had a feature)

this

although she slayed with she needs/wants control or whatever it's called, 100M streams as a non single is slayage

Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

crying in the club and I have questions flopped as solo.

Havana was huge (rapper)

omg was a promo but did better than the IHQ (rapper included)

never be the same (had a feature)

this

although she slayed with she needs/wants control or whatever it's called, 100M streams as a non single is slayage

Never be the same is a solo hit, whether you say it is or not. It got the remix in it's 20th charting week, it was already a hit on its own aka solo :Emma: 

Can somebody please explain to me, why they didn't release "She Loves Control" as a single!?! It had such the potential to be THE summer bop!!! :saladga::saladga:

Instead her team want to be shady ladies and release a song, that kinda sorta, not really, but actually, takes shots at Fifth Harmony? :wtfga:

JustHMLover
7 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

Who the **** is this Swae Lee guy and why is he suddenly hopping onto major female star's songs and ruining them? First Tania Maraj and now Caramela Camello, Gaga better stay away from him 

Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd :D 

Archived