💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 And The "Animal" Theme

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

The common theme I'm noticing with some of Gaga's recent photoshoots is "animals" and this dark, distorted, AHS-teaser type aesthetic.

Yesterday, she had a tiger on her p*ssy.

8399ebca-5f1d-44dd-8648-91aa8e77cda8_800

We also have the Rhino

DG4IQHBXgAAfEkQ.jpg

The "fish" interlude (The fish is at 0:14)

The Octopus, Lizard, and Birds..

0.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgtumblr_ooitbixC191ti7u2bo1_500.gif

So, the only real question is, is this gonna be the aesthetic for the Lg6 era? Currently, every single interlude with this aesthetic was from Coachella or the JOANNE tour, so the photos from yesterday could very well have NOTHING to do with Lg6., and may have just been outtakes from the Joanne era. It doesn't really make sense that Gaga would use aesthetics for her next era in her current one, for example if she had ARTPOP aesthetics like Venus, Koons ball, greek paintings, rave type stuff etc. in the Born This Way ball. However, in my opinion these interludes have absolutely 0 connection to anything in the Joanne era. Besides the "stripped down" look, nothing in Joanne really references animals, so do you guys think this will be the aesthetic for LG6?

EDIT : Oh yes I forgot about the whole "witching hour" thing. Gaga could have dropped a cryptic hint with the "witching hour", perhaps it being a title or a theme on her next album. If you look through these photos, they ALL definitely fit a "witching hour" vibe, especially the animals, and the dripping purple stuff in her Fish interlude. Not to mention if she really was inspired by AHS, she could have been looking at Coven:gum:

JazzGa

Well I do know that animal print is going to be huge this fall in fashion, so I'd support it 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

radioactive

I’d Do ANYTHING for a witchy album ughh. Also if we’re speaking about a witch theme, in the photoshoot she had that distorted nose thing, which can resemble a witch nose maybe? How far am I reaching.

gagzus

maybe she's doing a "primal" era in a sense she might return to doing songs about sex and darkness

Killa

The animal reference was a call for things of the soul opposed to old gagaesque that was soulless, bionic metropolitan, machine made.

That was my idea. A connection with nature and its natural things. And theres common themes like the desert (lisard)

Rhino is also earthy.

Then theres the sea that seems to engulf her, an anology to an old self.

Resuming

Going to joanne to find herself but facing her enemy. Her old self

That used to be my interpretation

Guys I alway thought that these all looks were related to witches. I remember on SALEM they were feeding animals like snake, frog and etc. with their milk then using them for bewitch or making magic (Couldn't explain in English). I may be delusional but what if LG6 really stands for AHS Apocalypse??? 

giphy.gif

Archived