💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Lead Single in November, then ENIGMA

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

I see November as the release of LG6 lead single. ASIB promo may occupy Sep-Oct, but I really hope a quarter of the year isn't spent promoting one movie. Especially with a residency around the corner.

If the first Enigma show is Dec 28, it makes sense to release a single beforehand to set the mood...

Sep 2018 - ASIB promo
Oct 2018 - ASIB release + promo
 Nov 2018 - ASIB dies, LG6 lead single
Dec 2018 - Enigma (incorporating LG6 lead single)
Jan 2019 - Enigma (incorporating LG6 lead single)
Feb 2019 - LG6
Mar 2019 - LG6
Apr 2019 - LG6
May 2019 - LG6

May 30th onwards - Enigma (incorporating LG6 album)

The Enigma break from Feb to May allows time to really build the era and promote/release LG6 album. Thoughts?

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

monketsharona

I don't see the point of teasing now with that photoshoot and only releasing something in +3 months honestly...

If she had plans for so long she would have kept that photoshoot secret until she has plans

Lady Rah Rah

I would say that this is a great guess but someone else posted that the break might be because of awards season for ASIB. The movie is going to be pretty big if all things go well with promo etc. I doubt her team would take away from that because Bradley Cooper is also the co-starring lead of the film, it's not just her spotlight, if that makes sense:vegas:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I think that Enigma is gonna be for ASIB :vegas::huntyga:

Yeah it looks sooooooo Ally 

she shoot that last photoshoot in may, why would she wait 3 months and post it just now with no reason? 

imma cut a bitch

Lady Rah Rah
Just now, vanus said:

she shoot that last photoshoot in may, why would she wait 3 months and post it just now with no reason? 

How did you find out it was in May? I have probably missed that :hor:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

River

She will release the album at least one month before the first show..

ASIB promo is minimal!! it's only a movie, it's not a full era..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

How did you find out it was in May? I have probably missed that :hor:

take a look 

imma cut a bitch

ShayCristoforo
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't see the point of teasing now with that photoshoot and only releasing something in +3 months honestly...

If she had plans for so long she would have kept that photoshoot secret until she has plans

This is true. But if the single is released soon, how would she promote it and do a MV without distracting from ASIB? That's what's puzzling me

ShayCristoforo
4 minutes ago, River said:

She will release the album at least one month before the first show..

ASIB promo is minimal!! it's only a movie, it's not a full era..

I think that'd be great. My hesitance is time. You think they have time to incorporate LG6 fully into Enigma at this point?

MaryJaneHolland

Yes, either November or on the opening night of the residency.

Then album in February the same or the next week after the Grammys. She also has a big break from the residency February to May.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

This is true. But if the single is released soon, how would she promote it and do a MV without distracting from ASIB? That's what's puzzling me

My guess is that we'll get the whole ASIB sountrack at the same time (late September : don't forget some other countries get the movie out sooner than in the US) with no single. A source near LG Now told that there's no plan for pushing a single from the sountrack.

And who needs promo ? I mean nowaday it's more a question of signing the right deals. Making 253636 performances to promote feels so 2013 tbh... 

I've already said it once before. I think August for a single release and November/December for the album would be ideal. So she could perform the album songs during ENIGMA. She can't drop a single and an album the same month or so close.

She can promote A Star is Born during September/October, and keep in mind Bradley has a main character role as well as being the director, so wouldn't he promote his own film with interviews without Gaga too?

A great song doesn't even need proper promotion, most of the Top hits at the moment were never performed live on a main event, but are still successful.

Archived