💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's Talk Realistically

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Okay I have been with this cult site since almost the very beginning. I was here during all the blackouts, all the teasing, etc. since at least TFM. I think I lurked during TF. My favorite memory on this cult site has to be spending an entire weekend on my laptop researching things about Dorothy because we were trolled by some elaborate stan. 

ANYWAY, I think this is the most confusing Gaga has been since the very beginning. In the pre-BTW period, Gaga talked constantly about the album, but made it clear that she wouldn't be allowed to release it until the end of the MB. During the pre-ARTPOP period, Gaga was dead silent. During the pre-Joanne period, Gaga was dead silent. A few producers and radio stations started hyping about a week or two before the official announcement, but that was it. Now, Gaga is all over the place. Producers and team members have been giving interviews for weeks, but Gaga has said virtually nothing about pop music. Just look at the new Nicola interview; he intentionally referenced a new era as if it is imminent. AND THEN, Gaga went and posted 3 incredible photos yesterday, as if to suggest the dawn of a new era. BUT THEN, silence. At first, I thought, "Okay maybe we were just being dramatic," but multiple media outlets thought the same thing. Even my straight, non-stan sister send me screenshots saying, "So Gaga is back?" (Side note: My sister and I saw Crazy Rich Asians together last night, and during the ASIB trailer -- which she hadn't seen before -- my sister turned to me and goes, "Holy crap this looks incredible. Is this getting Oscar-buzz yet because it should be...?) YET NO WORD FROM GAGA. Friday after Friday has passed with no info on music. A few weeks ago, some media outlets even started buzzing on Twitter about new music, AND LiveNation has confirmed new pop music before December 28th. However, unless a single comes tomorrow, I don't really see when that would realistically happen.

I know in our minds Gaga can drop music whenever she wants, but there is absolutely no way her team or WB will let her drop during ASIB promo. Pushing the movie and The Shallow will be the focus. That rules out late September and all of October. November is a possibility, bit that seems so far away considering that her team appears to have been told to start hyping. There's no way an album is dropping in December; albums rarely do well then. So that leaves right now. What is happening? And why is Gaga being so confusing? Will new music and the soundtrack be out before The Grammy deadline? How will all of these projects work together? Why would Gaga be silent all year and then attempt to promote two entirely different projects at once? Is she really going to hit us with a soundtrack and a pop album at one time? Will we survive? What is happening? Haters will say nothing is happening, but Gaga's team and the press release from LiveNation say otherwise.

At this point, I don't even know what I am saying anymore, but feel free to share your thoughts. BEFORE any of you drag me for making this thread, what else do we have to do on this website right now besides over-analyze everything. No negativity on this site thank you xoxo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSTER
1 minute ago, Admin said:

There's no way LG6 is out before spring 2019. I'd say fall 2019.

What do you know Admin? :triggered:

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

:giveup: 

Musery

EGOT2027
8 minutes ago, Admin said:

Okay but why would so many people on her team start talking about "a new era." And:

-that manager for the residency talked about being excited for her to perform new music that is unlike any of her old stuff

-one of the producers confirmed new pop music in 2018 

-she has changed her Spotify and Apple Music profile pictures for the first time since pre-Joanne

Update: 

EGOT2027
4 minutes ago, Lukas10495 said:

which press release of live nation?

I'm trying to find the thread now. It was an interview with one of the guys working on the residency talking about being excited for her to perform her new music that is unlike anything she's done before.

ferretti

I'm team single this weekend. Unsure about LG6 in general, but I could see it coming out the very end of Nov before Enigma starts. Honestly, a week ago I was all about it being too close to ASIB to release music before that happens, but now with the posts from the single's MV yesterday, I dunno. MTV's social team sure thinks Gaga's coming, lol.

At worst, I think, we'll get a new single in later October/November with the album in 2019.

But I dunno, I can see a single this weekend, MV and Monday VMA. Hype it for a few weeks, then seamlessly hype ASIB and just have both hype trains going for a few months. It's unlikely a 'single' from ASIB would really take off on radio, so it's not really a threat.

I do think it's really weird to promote both sorta simultaneously, but Gaga being everywhere between a massive movie and LG6 seems sorta smart too.

Honestly, I have no idea, but I choose to believe baby.

disco stick tester, inquire within

AndrewGr

Releasing LG6 in the middle of ASIB is a career suicide and Gaga’s team is way too smart to do this. I just believe that she has finished the album because she had a huge break due to fibro etc, but they’re not planning to release it soon. February-March 2019 is the earliest I can see it happening. 

nattuggla

Tbh I think initially LG6 was planned to get released in fall 2018 before WB recognized that ASIB would have chances for the awards season hence ASIB was moved back from May to October which basically messed up the original plan for LG6.

I think it all depends how much ASIB will get promoted. If it is not get promoted big I can see LG6 getting released in November. If they want to ride on the ASIB wave I think they will wait until early Q1/Q2 2019 to release LG6.

What I cannot imagine is that LG6 is getting released in parallel to ASIB (soundtrack)......

Max Vandeburg
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

What happened to #2018radioisours?

and Mark Nilan Jr. saying on Instagram that the material they were working on will be out this year?

so many questions

tenor.gif?itemid=11455213

Archived