💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Nicola Formichetti: “I’m ready to work with Gaga again for her new era”

Petrichor

Featured Posts

CyanLights
9 hours ago, Jaume said:

LG6 will  end up being her most hyped era!

I don’t think I will ever recover from the years of hype for ARTPOP, that wait drove me mad :laughga:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue

Here’s a VERY short story for you all, I actually talked with him over Snapchat back in 2014! All he wanted were pics lmao

warrentw

I hope she covers attitude magazine during this era with a photoshoot just for them and not a outake from the ARTPOP photoshoot 

ShayCristoforo
2 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Ugh he is so cute I just love his lil kilt :flutter:

I kinda thought there might be tension between Nicola and Gaga when he left the Haus for a while. I remember in an interview he said with somewhat exasperation that Gaga changed "like 15 times per day" and some of us delulus were melting down like he dragged ha. But I'm sure that travelling around the world and devoting your entire career to 1 person wears you down after a while. I'm glad that Gaga seems to understand that about her staff and not take it personally when they go do something else, because that means they can reunite again later! 

He's cute af.  Yeah I think for this reunion, he would be more of a creative teammate, rather than a creative director. Regardless of how pleasant Gaga can be, her fashion must be pretty demanding lol.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

SPARTACUS

Thank GAWD!  Once he keeps Brandon's tradition of fixing Gaga's cleavage properly, I'm so here for this!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

elijahfan

Cringed a little when they wrote "Formichetti, now the creative director of Parisian fashion house Mugler".... I mean, he left the brand 5 years ago :triggered: Coming from a fashion magazine, that's a bit problematic.

Ziggy

Niiiiiiiiiicolaaaaaaaa. This makes me happy. It means she’s thinking of doing some club kid queer shizz and I’m about it. Gaga been sleeping TOO LONG. I love Joanne, but I think even *she* just wanted to make a record and put it out and not promo it. She seemed very disinterested in promoting it; she just felt it needed to be made and was irritated by the need to “elevate” it. Girl’s back now.

GagaMyBlood95

And we are ready for you too Nicola :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: 

I hope we will get to see it soon (not Gaga soon though)!

freebit

Tom & Sandra have really been killing it with her red carpet looks. I hope she keeps them on board, especially for ASIB promo, but uses Nicola for select pop star stuff where she needs to be a bit edgy. 

I'm also glad to see that his exit in 2012 was just a happy, natural parting of ways at the time. I remember some fans just assumed there was bitterness for whatever reason. 

Inferno
On 8/16/2018 at 10:35 AM, lovedillon said:

Here’s a VERY short story for you all, I actually talked with him over Snapchat back in 2014! All he wanted were pics lmao

Did you see his penis though

BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Did you see his penis though

Same. 

Archived