💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Happy Birthday Madonna!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

NCgaga

Happy Bday to the most culturally relevant and successful female artist of all time. Hopefully Gaga will have a legacy is big as the Queen of Pop Music. 

TheAlpha

Happy Birthday to the girl. I grew up listening to her because of one of my mom. And my dad had a crush on her the moment he saw La Isla Bonita on the tv.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

baptism

Omg what if there really is a new Gaga single coming today and it comes on Madonna's birthday lmao.

MaybeKermit

I feel so sad in a way... imagine how she must feel like thinkimg about everything she did during the last 40 years :/

happy birthday queen Medoner

Perfume
6 minutes ago, baptism said:

Omg what if there really is a new Gaga single coming today and it comes on Madonna's birthday lmao.

who-said-that.gif

an angel held me like a child

Although not my fav pop star, she IS the most successful female pop star of all time, happy birthday Madonna! 

Gaga Lazuli

So iconic that even Nostradamus predicted her. Ugh her mind!!!!  Prediction:

Spoiler

A woman will emerge who will proclaim herself as the most ambitious, the people will give her the title of royalty even though her blood does not carry the status; she will enrage the Church by crucifying herself with the cross in flames, in her acts she will promote Judaism and be banned, she will take in the name of an Italian virgin but her behavior will be promiscuous; will have the gift of metamorphosis and will be recognized throughout the planet. She will want Power and Glory, she will have it; she will be born under the feline sign, therefore will die after 7 tragedies that threaten her life; she will be so high that she will fall from the sky, after her death she will achieve more power than she achieved in life; There will be a stir and scandal

Little Monsters Torture Me

River

Happy Bday!!!:woot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

shoful

A little upset I didn’t get tagged but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY QUEEN. OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. RULER OF THE UNIVERSE. I love you so much you beautiful boundry pushing goddess!!! I CANT WAIT FOR M14!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Thrasher

Happy Birthday Madonna. The music world and the world overall wouldn’t be the same without you, you did it Queen. :rockstar:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Archived