💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will a Joanne World Tour Professional Film Be Released?

Tyler1992

Will Joanne World Tour Have an Official Release?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will Joanne World Tour Have an Official Release?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
10 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I don't think they're gonna release it at this point.  There's no room for it, and some people (not Little Monsters) may get confused about the Vegas residency if they see a release called "Joanne World Tour" around the same time.

The MBT came in a bundle with Born This Way + BTW The Remix

JWT could be released as a bundle with LG6

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

iCpro
23 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I don't think they're gonna release it at this point.  There's no room for it, and some people (not Little Monsters) may get confused about the Vegas residency if they see a release called "Joanne World Tour" around the same time.

if she releases it earlier in like September that shouldn’t be a problem, plus it could boost Enigma ticket sales

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Linus Gaga

Maybe they just film the show for the 2 second clip in enigma promo.....:derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

2 hours ago, iCpro said:

if she releases it earlier in like September that shouldn’t be a problem, plus it could boost Enigma ticket sales

That's the only reason I can think of them releasing this far down in the year, tbh. If they get it in around September (preferably via Netflix), then it's a one-two punch with ASIB in October. It'd get people to at least further consider going to the Vegas shows (which shouldn't be too much of a problem, anyway, considering tickets are selling really quickly).

3 points in and ready for more

SpeechIess

There were filming notices and professional footage in the Enigma commercial, so yes. It'll probably be released later this year or next year. :nails: If we're lucky :selena:

GagaUnderYou
22 hours ago, Bradley said:

artRAVE was professionally filmed. It wasn't exactly a DVD but it was filmed nonetheless.

Anyway, we wouldn't know about Joanne World Tour, only Gaga and her team know.

The last two shows were filmed but Gaga was not happy with how it turned out and shelved the project. Enigma will be the next release and will debut on Netflix. 

21 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I don't think so, if it releases next month, it'll be for the one year anniversary of Five Foot 2, if not, than it'll come out in December for Christmas, Concert DVD's take a while to get the perfect edit :)

ryanripley
22 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

is that possible when they have incrediby different names? :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tyler1992
36 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

The last two shows were filmed but Gaga was not happy with how it turned out and shelved the project. Enigma will be the next release and will debut on Netflix. 

Wait how do we know this?

ssslyboy
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

is that possible when they have incrediby different names? :huh: 

Yes.  People are stupid.

Gagaloo911

I really hope there will be but with Gaga's track record there won't be :messga:

Bradley
4 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

And how would you know that?

Archived