💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki and Travis' Labels Battling It Out

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

*Streams from Fefe, prior to today, will not go towards Nicki's album

Earlier in the week the odds seemed very much in Scott's favor, as new merch bundles were added to his highly successful store. Both sides have gone into overdrive to generate maximum numbers since then. Wednesday saw Republic strip on "FEFE," the 6ix9ine single on which she's featured (originally released on Elliot Grainge's TenThousand), to Nicki's album. The move may be a Hail Mary, but some in the UMG camp believe it has moved the center of gravity in the race. 

Sony will argue that Apple shouldn't count today, since "FEFE" wasn't ingested into the Apple system until after 5:30pm ET. Look for other maneuvers from both camps, including a Nicki Tidal play.

Source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=313031

River

But it's not sufficient to stream only the pedo-song to make it count as an album song right? they need stream the whole album?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gabeoz
9 minutes ago, River said:

But it's not sufficient to stream only the pedo-song to make it count as an album song right? they need stream the whole album?

Single song streams do go toward album streams. That’s why artists with huge singles pre-album debut, debut with so high numbers. I believe an artist early this year had 1+ million sps for their album debut, and almost all of it came from one single they released beforehand 

River
Just now, gabeoz said:

Single song streams do go toward album streams. That’s why artists with huge singles pre-album debut, debut with so high numbers.

oh I see, so this is why Drake had a lot of songs and the album was successful.. not fair..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SpeechIess
19 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

She's desperate to prove to the GP that she still has it. 

She still does

vitoburrrito

I don't understand why everybody on here is so set on hating on Nicki. I'm a casual Nicki fan and I really like Queen. I even like the song with Eminem on it, and I'm not crazy about him. Tons of people on my social media feed are posting screenshots of them listening to the album, which indicates general support. It's only when I get on here that I see negativity. 

How about we welcome every female's success! STOP THE DRAMA, START THE MUSIC

sidenote: this is my very first post. Been lurking for years, decided to make an account specifically to address this annoying negativity. 

Grigio Guy

Why is everyone here hating on Nicki? I love Cardi and Nicki both, but Queen is ten times more of a bop.

SIDENOTE: Y’all are literally crucifying Nicki like the public crucified Gaga during ARTPOP. But go off :lolly::lolly:

Religion is a product to sell.

Scathach
13 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

Why is everyone here hating on Nicki? I love Cardi and Nicki both, but Queen is ten times more of a bop.

SIDENOTE: Y’all are literally crucifying Nicki like the public crucified Gaga during ARTPOP. But go off :lolly::lolly:

Nicki bullies people on twitter and send her fans to harass those who criticize her and you compare her to Gaga ? 

LibraLove
17 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

I never cared for Nicki or her music (aside from a few songs), so none of this really matters to me, but I think people on here see the difference in attitude. Gaga is humble and nice, Nicki on the other hand.... That I do have a problem with. She needs to get her ego in check and maybe this era will do that.

vitoburrrito
33 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

I never cared for Nicki or her music (aside from a few songs), so none of this really matters to me, but I think people on here see the difference in attitude. Gaga is humble and nice, Nicki on the other hand.... That I do have a problem with. She needs to get her ego in check and maybe this era will do that.

If y'all say so, I'm just saying that I haven't really seen any negative reactions to Queen except for on this specific website, gagadaily.com, and it would be nice if I could visit this site and see Gaga news, not a bunch of threads dedicated to hating other artists, especially female artists, and ESPECIALLY female artists of color. 

Grigio Guy
2 hours ago, Scathach said:

Nicki bullies people on twitter and send her fans to harass those who criticize her and you compare her to Gaga ? 

1 hour ago, LibraLove said:

Okay, but we, as people, shouldn't be wishing her failure. Nor should we be as snarky/disrespectful as her. Our fanbase is centered around kindness and compassion. Don't fall into mob mentality. Just sit back and enjoy the music. If there's one thing I've learned in my decade as a Monster, it's to always be humble, kind and judgment-free. I can only wish the rest of the fanbase could actually follow the same mantras.

Religion is a product to sell.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, vitoburrrito said:

If y'all say so, I'm just saying that I haven't really seen any negative reactions to Queen except for on this specific website, gagadaily.com, and it would be nice if I could visit this site and see Gaga news, not a bunch of threads dedicated to hating other artists, especially female artists, and ESPECIALLY female artists of color. 

So because she’s a female artist of color, people have to remain blind to all the f*ckery that she’s instigating?

Archived