Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B Opening VMAs

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Ryusei

"Literally everything might happen": Plot twist she hasnt given birth yet and will give birth on stage while rapping :tony: 

Musery

Weasel

Can't wait for Nicki's and Cardi's reaction to each other's performances to go viral on Twitter :vegas:

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Weasel said:

Can't wait for Nicki's and Cardi's reaction to each other's performances to go viral on Twitter :vegas:

Is nicki performing?

LetsGetHigh

From doing the pre-show last year to opening the show this year, the queen of rap Cardi seriously did that. I'm so proud of her. :flutter:

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Can't wait for "This was Nicki's expression. WAS SHE SHADING CARDI?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?"

Musery

JohnWayne92
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

From doing the pre-show last year to opening the show this year, the queen of rap Cardi seriously did that. I'm so proud of her. :flutter:

🤢🤮

2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

"Literally everything might happen": Plot twist she hasnt given birth yet and will give birth on stage while rapping :tony: 

That would feel... reductive. :reductive:

gallery_music_lady_gaga_btw_twickenham_5

7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

AND NOW BACK TO THIS BIT** THAT HAD A LOT TO SAY ABOUT ME THE OTHER DAY IN THE PRESS. CARDI, WHAT‘S GOOD

nikola

Yaaaaaas

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived