Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

V Magazine photoshoot

Rifek

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

I hope not. 

Spoiler

I also hope Gaga doesn't release anything till midnight cause i'm in class right now asjjfsfhj

PG.

ARTBOP

Doubt it. I think they would've reposted it/she would've mentioned them in the original post if that were the case. I don't quite expect a "O hey, remember those Instagram photos from three days ago? That the cover of V magazine."

johnwayne1993

V mag likely isn’t doing a new issue till October/November because of their release cycle so I find this pretty unlikely...

new music take me now

vulnicura

It’d be cool if it’s a photoshoot for the magazine but the concept is too good solely for a magazine photoshoot. 

Lizzie Jacobson

Paper Magazine posted the picture too, so I don’t think it’s for a specific magazine, V Magzine just commented on it 

whore

Why release the photographs before the magazine? That’s a poor business move because then you don’t have to buy the magazine to see them

My theory is it’s going to be backdrop footage for Enigma, similar to the Coachella and Joanne backdrops 

ryanripley

but wouldn't she announce that she was covering the magazine or wouldn't v magazine announce it?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Max Vandeburg

The question is: why would she just release three images from a magazine photoshoot without giving any context? It makes no sense to me...

I think there are two possibilities:

1) She's about to announce something and these photos are part of a photoshoot to promote her own material (LG6? New single? VMA? Vegas promo?).

OR

2) That's just a small photoshoot for her Instagram set :selena: Something like the "haus editorial" she used to do a few months ago. We're excited, but we have to admit it's possible. 

Inferno
29 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Doubt it. I think they would've reposted it/she would've mentioned them in the original post if that were the case. I don't quite expect a "O hey, remember those Instagram photos from three days ago? That the cover of V magazine."

Maybe but also..Nicola styled this shoot and we also know he styled the V magazine shoot. so its kind of like put 2 pieces together and its plausible.

shoful
13 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

The question is: why would she just release three images from a magazine photoshoot without giving any context? It makes no sense to me...

I think there are two possibilities:

1) She's about to announce something and these photos are part of a photoshoot to promote her own material (LG6? New single? VMA? Vegas promo?).

OR

2) That's just a small photoshoot for her Instagram set :selena: Something like the "haus editorial" she used to do a few months ago. We're excited, but we have to admit it's possible. 

Yeah but she doesn’t usually heavily edit things like that. This took way to much time and effort to just be a post

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived