Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Weird shooting - my explanation...

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

I have a theorie about the weird shoot Gaga posted on Instagram.

1st theory - u can see lines in the Background, which leads to the idea that this could be photographed from a screen. Why would Gaga photograph pictures from a screen? Well, maybe they are not pictures but part of a Video?!

2nd theory - The 3 pictures show what Gaga was often criticized/falsly called out for by the media

1st picture refers to the accusations of having a d*ck from back in the days. Which she withdraws with her picture showing her vag*na being represented by some agressive animal.

The 2nd picture is actually a caricature to the accusations of people talking about her nose beeing to big.

The 3rd picture is a statement about the body image of women and how celebrities nowadays have to look like, while Gaga herself always struggled with her body publicly while the media talked about her being to thick/to thin, etc...

3rd theory - In general, I see a reference in SOPHIEs FACESHOPPING. PC Music in general is also a statement about pop music and taking it to the next level, commenting on culture in a caricature way...

I'm hyped, is this the new LG6 theme, am I delulu?! what do you guys think? Discuss :selena::lana::poot::gum:

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Well, maybe they are not pictures but part of a Video?!

Another video in front of a white background?

She doesn't have to bother releasing it :chica:

Schizophonic

the animal on her V i think is something like "men beeing afraid of female power" or something like that

ferretti

I said this in the other thread too, but it's def stills from the MV. Without question.

disco stick tester, inquire within

kvnrp
17 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

1st theory - u can see lines in the Background, which leads to the idea that this could be photographed from a screen. Why would Gaga photograph pictures from a screen? Well, maybe they are not pictures but part of a Video?!

hun the judas single cover was taken from a screen and she explained it "for texture".

Gaga aint that cryptic :rip:

whore
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

hun the judas single cover was taken from a screen and she explained it "for texture".

Gaga aint that cryptic :rip:

Yes but the “photographer” actually being a music video director supports this theory

15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Another video in front of a white background?

She doesn't have to bother releasing it :chica:

Okay but this one looks interesting. I’ll take morphing over sitting with a guitar any day :sis:

those are definitely pics of a computer screen which makes me think they were probably in the photoshoot while she posted these. The photographer worked on Kanye's latest Yeezy campaign so I can totally picture Gaga messing around and saying something like "omg can u make me look like the models in the Yeezy campaign" on set :air:

the 2nd theory... Gagas reputation era is upon us:trollga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

edengowon
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

the animal on her V i think is something like "men beeing afraid of female power" or something like that

Scheiße 2.0 beeeecccchh

the artist formerly known as melancholia

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

Or to attack men who grab females by their pussies :ohwell:

Archived