• LG6
    • ENIGMA Photoshoot / Interludes
    • American Horror Story: Apocalypse
    • Frankensteined
    • Another project

Featured Posts

Rifek

What do you think these photos are for?

It looks like interludes for ENIGMA or some kind of photoshoot cuz there is same photographer, make-up and hair stylists credited.

Also it looks like it looks like a photo took from the computer screen.

I want to believe something is coming this week and we can expect Gaga at the VMAs on Monday :giveup:

If these are the visulas and theme for LG6 I will die :firega:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I feel like it’s too professional to just be a post. Plus you can see that she took the picture on her phone Bc it’s on a computer screen. It’s either something for enigma or a new album. I want that new album though. :giveup:

3 minutes ago, Lava said:

I feel like it’s too professional to just be a post. Plus you can see that she took the picture on her phone Bc it’s on a computer screen. It’s either something for enigma or a new album. I want that new album though. :giveup:

Like it posted on the other thread, I don't think it's on a computer screen, it's a layer that is there on purpose for the photo. The curved line matched perfectly the line of her chin in the "noise" photo.

Damon

I lowkey think it is from LG6's lead :gum:

there's no way to post interludes way before the show itself, and if those eere ahs she or ryan should have said it

... and now i just sit in silence.

ryanripley

i don't think it's for Enigma show because it's a whole different aesthetic and photographer

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TeenIdle

The fact that her producers liked / commented right away makes me think it's for LG6

JustifyMyLove
31 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't think it's for Enigma show because it's a whole different aesthetic and photographer

Eli helped Inez Vinoodh on the Enigma shoot. Apart from that it’s most likely to be just a random quick photo shoot as Eli is a close friend of Gaga’s team

Julia Volkova #1 stan

SpeechIess

I mean it kinda looks like it could belong as an interlude (video wise if she filmed one in that look) but the aesthetic is completely different. This is definitely album related.

Rifek
36 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

It's the same photographer I think cuz he posted the ENIGMA poster too

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived