Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj says NO ONE can beat her at her game

sipthistea

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicki has been on top for YEARS and now people want to downplay her accomplishments. You don't have to like her but let's not act like having a #1 trumps being in the industry almost a decade. 

6ARk.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

PSYCHOSHTICK
13 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I mean she can think it but does she need to say it out loud?

Isn’t that what rap/hiphop is all about?

ItsTommyBitch

She. Didn't. Lie. Nor did she throw shade. It's just a fact that no female rappers right now are doing the numbers that Nicki Minaj has done over the last 10 years. Having a #1 hit single, or a #1 hit album does not make one a legend, icon, or a major force in the industry - it never has, for any genre or market. This isn't a dig at people like Iggy, Cardi, etc. It only reads that way if you want it to :deadbanana: 

Ya'll need to watch the whole interview + the genius lyrics interview to really understand where she's coming from. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

monketsharona
4 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Nicki has been on top for YEARS and now people want to downplay her accomplishments. You don't have to like her but let's not act like having a #1 trumps being in the industry almost a decade. 

6ARk.gif

I will say just one thing: Monsters can't ask for online kindness towards Lady Gaga if they can't do themselves what they preach.

RodeckDanny

Omg how pretentious, I thought she was nice but NO

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

baptism

She's right. She has more Hot 100 entries than anyone, she may become the female rapper with the most #1 albums.... and frankly, her rapping is just better than Cardi's. Cardi is more commercial right now and Nicki is more rap, but Nicki does remain the Queen and there is no doubting that. Cardi's #1 hits, one in which she jacks someone elses flow, and the other in which she is one of three artists on the track, don't mean that she is better than Nicki. And I love Cardi, don't get me wrong. But respect is due to Nicki. 

RAMROD

Aha, that's a good one!  :sure:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ziggy

I only take issue with the bit where she implies that she’s above other women. She’s still a woman and someone of her indisputed stature should be elevating women (especially of color) rather than trying to make herself as imperious as possible and actively trying to suppress others. Idk just my two cents.

Archived