💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disney and Gaga: Inevitable?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

With Disney working on live action remakes of Snow White and The Little Mermaid, is it almost inevitable that Gaga may be approached for a role in either of these films? 

Gaga as Ursula would be incredible, as would Gaga as the evil queen. These are campy, powerful roles that are ideal for an actress, and performer, like Gaga.

On the back of ASIB (which is musical-based) - and looking back to her first role as The Countess - I would be very surprised if Disney don't reach out to cast her as a villainous female. We also know that Gaga really loves Disney and so I think it'd be unlikely for her to turn down an offer from them. 

As much as I cannot wait for ASIB, I am eager to see Gaga in a larger-than-life role... and I think Disney would be a great fit for her.

What do you guys think?

subtext / fantasy

Ryusei

I mean... maybe but I kinda wouldn't care for it. I honestly care more to see her perform (whether it's accoustic, Jazz, bops whatever but singing is what she does best) 

Musery

Weasel

Idk if Disney considers Gaga's image to be child friendly enough; they probably don't. 

JohnWayne92
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

Disney needs to stop remaking movies and come up with something good for once. :queenga:

Disney is done, when it comes to their own ideas, that's why they have Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar. 

AlexanderMagno

First, Disney live-action remakes try to take themselves seriously. As you pointed out, Gaga could be suited for a more campy role, something Disney is not looking for.

I see Gaga, however, in something like "Mirror Mirror". 

I guess it all depends of ASIB success. I'm sure roles will be raining if the movie is successful and her performance acclaimed. And one of those could be a Disney character.

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

Disney needs to stop remaking movies and come up with something good for once. :queenga:

10 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Disney is done, when it comes to their own ideas, that's why they have Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar. 

A Wrinkle In Time? Coco? Incredibles 2? Zootopia? Inside Out? Christopher Robin? Tomorrowland? :cryga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AFRODITA
24 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Gaga as Ursula would be incredible

i'm sorry, but no. ursula is a drag queen type of character.

freebit

They would definitely consider her - her Sound of Music medley at the Oscars was very Disney-friendly. She is likely on their radar. Personally I think she should avoid the live remakes as they are nothing but boring redundant cash grabs for all involved. Voicing a character or appearing in a non-remake movie would be much better.

RudraCNG

I can't imagine it because of her non-child friendly image, but since they already worked with P!nk in Alice through the looking glass, I would say it's definitely a possibility.

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Idk if Disney considers Gaga's image to be child friendly enough; they probably don't. 

Thats why the OP requested her to play a villain :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Gaga as Ursula? We need Gaga as Ariel bitch! 

lady_gaga_as_ariel___the_little_mermaid_

She is a bit too old for that now :huntyga:

ARTPOPSTER
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Thats why the OP requested her to play a villain :huntyga:

She is a bit too old for that now :huntyga:

Gaga is immortal. She never ages. :excuseu:

InsomniaMonster69

Gaga as Ursula!!! In a little mermaid remake where we see the story from Ursulas side! 

Imagine the looks!!!!!!!!

Archived