music news

Katy & Zedd working on new song

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Eh, it's a rather vague answer. Zedd has probably done a song with every pop artist in the world, but most are just demos and will never see the light of day.

xoxo Craig

I don't want it if it sounds as basic and as rubbish as his previous songs (Happy Now, In The Middle...)

I need something like Break Free but Zedd has been on the decline since ARTPOP... so I'm not really that interested in this. I'd be be more interested if Katy x Zedd happened in 2014/15 :reductive:

End Racism Now

StarlightSeiya

Hmm. I would have wanted this collab during Zedd's Clarity era. That was his prime. Now he's been going downhill and shooting for basic/Radio hits . Regardless I'm here for it

Bone Apple Tea bebe

ARTPOPSTER
12 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

She’s about to give y’all ARTPOP Act II.

She can keep it. :triggered:

JohnWayne92

Not that I'm not here for it, but I hope it's for his album and not hers. 

Zedd has become a basic pop producer to me, and I think Katy needs to step away from that. 

She got stuck in this rut, artistically, where she just made "hit pop songs" with the same producers and it was the same album over and over until it didnt work. She needs to just go back to writing for her. Focus on the music and not the charts. 

Damon

Katy plz NO, I used to love Zedd back then but now he's basic and boring af

... and now i just sit in silence.

Sandrology
24 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

She’s about to give y’all ARTPOP Act II.

Just imagine katy collab with ZEDD is called "TEA" and it is the bop of the century, 20 Million units sold...

GGD would meltdown til eternity... :nooo:

GaGaAst

Katy is hungry for hits and I don't think zedd can give it at this time... However I would love for gaga to work with him again but only one track 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived