Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Mo & Diplo - Sun In Our Eyes (Official Music Video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

MØ & Diplo Debut Peter Pan-Inspired Video For Breezy 'Sun In Our Eyes' Collab.

Danish pop star MØ has released the ocean-centric music video for her latest collaboration with Diplo, "Sun In Our Eyes" today (Aug. 8), from her upcoming second studio album Forever Neverland.

The David Helman-directed production shows a group of people who decided to take the road less traveled, in this case by boat, and break away from society to create their own world on the high seas.

According to the singer, the inspiration came from “Peter Pan and the lost boys -- sailing instead of flying -- setting out for distant shores in hopes of finding and living out their dreams. Collectively they are rejecting the harsh reality of the lives and the world they used to live in."

The "Lean On" singer continues, “‘Sun In Our Eyes’ is a love song. It circles the subject of being unwilling to accept the truth. You wanna keep riding the high even though you deep down know it might be wrong and that it’s all a self-made illusion. This theme is what the video is inspired by and it is also one of the subjects my forthcoming album Forever Neverland is dealing with."

Forever Neverland, set to be released Oct. 19, will be MØ's first full length album since her 2014 debut No Mythologies To Follow.

- Billboard

goldenrealm

Been meaning to see this video since it's release, thanks for posting about it, she better show us some tinker bell for her upcoming album though :happy:

bloody g

Sounds pretty different from what I expected

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I feel like Diplo, MO and so many other artists are trapped and stuck in a specific sound and they can't make fresh, new and invented fabric of sound to continue their career. 

Archived