Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

NZ Little Monster Releases Single

monsterboy98

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I'll be honest:

Pros: I love the lyrics, production and your voice is nice and smooth

Con: It sometimes sounds a little autotuned and slightly robotic. Not too much so though.

monsterboy98
24 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I'll be honest:

Pros: I love the lyrics, production and your voice is nice and smooth

Con: It sometimes sounds a little autotuned and slightly robotic. Not too much so though.

Thank you! Yes it’s very auto-tuned! 

Yes very much auto-tuned and it would be better if you sang with more emotion. Sounds like Owl City in some ways.

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, Dayum said:

Yes very much auto-tuned and it would be better if you sang with more emotion. Sounds like Owl City in some ways.

I thought that too!

monsterboy98
2 hours ago, Dayum said:

Thanks! I’ll work on that! 

Miracle

The chorus and the bridge are great. The mixing sounds professional, except for the last ad-libs. The autotune is great for the chorus, but it literally makes me think of those rent-a-song tracks from 2012 (Friday, The Thanksgiving Song) when the verses kick in

monsterboy98
Just now, Miracle said:

Friday meets Owl City. The chorus is great.

Thanks! I’m not great at production at all being just a songwriter, so I felt obliged to sing in a very “straight tone” kinda way for the sake of easy vocal editing! But I love Friday!!!! 😂 

monsterboy98
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The chorus and the bridge are great. The mixing sounds professional, except for the last ad-libs. The autotune is great for the chorus, but it literally makes me think of those rent-a-song tracks from 2012 (Friday, The Thanksgiving Song) when the verses kick in

Thanks for the feedback, it’ll be great when a producer, produces my music :trollga:

Archived