💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Safaree: Nicki tried to kill me

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Safaree claims Nicki Minaj went after him with a knife, stabbing him so severely he went to the hospital by ambulance ... but she says he's a liar.

Safaree, who broke up with Nicki in 2014, just tweeted, "Remember the night you cut me and i almost died the police and ambulance had to take me out the crib on a stretcher and I had to lie and tell them I was trying to kill myself so they wouldn't take you to jail."

Nicki fired back, "U stole my card & told me you thought it was an account with 'free money' that I didn't know about. On God. God will strike you down & more for lying."

source

so this is how it started, safaree claimed back in 2014 that nicki didn't write her songs then backtracked a few years later and said that he lied and wanted to hurt her:

safaree then responded 

nicki responded

then nicki claimed that safaree reached out to her and her then boyfriend meek mill to help him pay off someone who had naked pictures of him :air: which eventually leaked this year and let me just say i wasn't disappointed :huntyga:

TMZ claims that they've actually seen a video back in 2014 that shows Nicki chasing Safaree with a knife. :air: :rip: 

with this and the AB-Grimes-Elon mess, pop culture has never been more entertaining :air: 

Spoiler

here's the full video if anyone's interested. it's juicy af

lost in limbo

Pop culture has been wiiiiild this week, I'm not even gonna lie I like it. Stop the music, start the drama :lolga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived