đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you heard this before?

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

Title.

I've never heard this before and was just wondering where this is from? Thank you!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

ryanripley

oh yeh, i have this in my collection

there's also a redone Eh Eh demo too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

NIGHTCRAWLER

Well the chords in the original verses are better though and yeah the album version is more radio-friendly, better produced (ik it's just a demo but well) so I'm happy she did not take it. Still very interesting to hear things like that !

Defmix100
46 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Well the chords in the original verses are better though and yeah the album version is more radio-friendly, better produced (ik it's just a demo but well) so I'm happy she did not take it. Still very interesting to hear things like that !

I wouldn't say the album version is more radio friendly, has a very dark sound with weird drums and synths, but I agree with everything else. This redone version just lacks something and makes the song weaker. Paparazzi made me become a fan but I don't think it would have with this version

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I wouldn't say the album version is more radio friendly, has a very dark sound with weird drums and synths, but I agree with everything else. This redone version just lacks something and makes the song weaker. Paparazzi made me become a fan but I don't think it would have with this version

it was still very radio friendly back then though, you could hear the song a lot on radio

Defmix100
2 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

it was still very radio friendly back then though, you could hear the song a lot on radio

Oh yeah but to me there's a difference between radio friendly and whats played, like I kept hearing Perfect Illusion on the radio but don't think it's a radio friendly song, it's just because its gaga,

but the Paparazzi chorus is very GP friendly and an earworm, I think if the chorus was dark and weird as the verses it wouldn't have done well

Chromatislaps

I personally think the VMA version is the strongest version of the song, and the Stuart Price remix after that :giveup:

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Oh yeah but to me there's a difference between radio friendly and whats played, like I kept hearing Perfect Illusion on the radio but don't think it's a radio friendly song, it's just because its gaga,

but the Paparazzi chorus is very GP friendly and an earworm, I think if the chorus was dark and weird as the verses it wouldn't have done well

yeah I agree. It worked pretty well because of those weird dark verses and then the chorus is kind of a relief because you find those classic commercial bubbly chords. 

Archived