Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When I first heard Joanne I...

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

was shook, emotional, and proud. It shocked me at first because it was an album that introduce me to a new genre of music that I never knew Gaga could pull off so effectively. It made me appreciate her voice a lot more and respect her as an artist, and more importantly, a person. The songs were the most meaningful she has ever written (in my opinion), and I could relate a lot to the lyrics and their meanings.

Your turn!

"When I first heard Joanne I..."

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caroline Blommel

When I first head Joanne I loved every. single. song. No exceptions.

Sidenote, when I heart Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) piano version I legitimately cried because a close family member had just died, and I was hearing the song in a whole new way.

Love me some Joanne.

ryanripley

when i first heard joanne i was scared because i didn't know i liked folk/americana music at the time

but when i realised i liked every song on the album, an entire tree branch of my music taste was born :firega:

i'm hoping she one day returns to folk and americana again many years in the future 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i'm hoping she one day returns to folk and americana again many years in the future 

She will on ASIB, so you won't have to wait long lol

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She will on ASIB, so you won't have to wait long lol

omg true :udidnt: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
Just now, ryanripley said:

omg true :udidnt: 

I always felt ASIB is for Joanne's lovers and LG6 will be for The Fame to ARTPOP lovers

Those who liked both well, lucky ones lol 

I was surprised at the different sound to it! It took me a couple listens to get used to but pretty soon I was in love with it 

Zaskar

It was an underwhelming experience considering I was expecting bangers like PI, but later I fell in love with Joanne 

Andreu

I liked it but didn't loved it (now I do duh)

I already was obsessed with dic and I spammed it to my (now ex) friends because that day it was one of my friends birthday party

Queen of promo? We been knew

Bradley

Come to Mama, Hey Girl and Sinner's Prayer really surprised me.

Mainly because they're so far from her dance roots and I didn't know she would tackle sounds like that.

GypsyBabe

I was like “THANK YOU FOR DOING MY FAVORITE GENRE!!!” 

poEDzeEqg

But honestly, this album means so much to me and I am so happy she made it. :flutter:

⚯͛

Archived