Male salon owner punches mother in the face

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

What’s with this salon owners turning savage all of the sudden  :saladga:

plus right in front of her children  :duck:

Hottie Detector

River

eh, the twitter account is trying to make it racist but it's not.. it's just 2 people that can't control themselves.. she hit him in the neck first, so he reacted and returned a hit.. both are wrong..

The victims are the kids..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

mess idc if she hit first, you don't attack someone infront of their scared and confused kids

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheAlpha
9 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Shaun King is a joke lmao

Why is he known for being a joke? I always thought he was someone that people took seriously because he exposes racist people and the system as well. Idk much about him so I’m curious..

You know this is just my opinion, right?

15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

mess idc if she hit first, you don't attack someone infront of their scared and confused kids

so being aggressive next to your children is acceptable?

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

ryanripley
Just now, ilgkp said:

so being aggressive next to your children is acceptable?

did i say that? she shouldn't have hit him either but she was literally bleeding infront of her f*cking kids

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LADYGAGASHOOCK
16 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Why is he known for being a joke? I always thought he was someone that people took seriously because he exposes racist people and the system as well. Idk much about him so I’m curious..

First of all, this is horrible, you don’t hit an individual( and on top of that in front of children) but the issue here is that we don’t know if he’s racist or not. Every human being on this planet can lash out on anybody and labeling a person racist based on one remark is a bit... nnnn:huntyga:, especially when they’re both fired up. 

LetsGetHigh

She grabbed him first, so he had the right to fight back. The tweet is so dumb, yikes!

However, his **** ass should have at least asked if she's okay. I'm sure he regretted it when she started bleeding.

9 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

I mean he does do good by shedding light on what may otherwise be unknown, but he's antisemitic and can't take criticism and just holds himself in this regard that he can never do anything bad (i.e. "I've never said anything antisemitic in my life")

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

did i say that? she shouldn't have hit him either but she was literally bleeding infront of her f*cking kids

if she didn't hit him first she wouldn't bleed

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Archived