💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

San Sebastian Film Festival Adds ‘A Star Is Born’

Max Vandeburg

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg

"The San Sebastian Film Festival has added Bradley Cooper's A Star is Born, Spike Lee's BlacKkKlansman and Damien Chazelle's First Man along with seven other movies to its lineup.

Spain’s only A-list festival, and the leading Spanish-speaking festival in the world, San Sebastian will run Sept. 21-Sept. 29 in the beachside town in northern Spain’s Basque region.

Cooper will screen his directorial debut that portrays musician Jackson Maine who discovers and falls in love with struggling artist Ally, played by Lady Gaga. After its premiere in Venice, A Star Is Born will close the audience award lineup to a close in San Sebastian."

[...]

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/san-sebastian-festival-bradley-cooper-spike-lee-films-added-1134630

Since Gaga and Cooper will be in Venice for the film's premiere, I think it's safe to assume they can go to Spain as well. I can't wait for all the promo we'll get in the next few months. :giveup:

AmericanGUY

i stg if someone don't get footage,,,

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Max Vandeburg
Just now, AmericanGUY said:

i stg if someone don't get footage,,,

These festivals have a strong security scheme. We will probably just receive new feedback from critics.

29 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Are Bradley and Gaga going to be there?

Why not? It's great promotion and right after they can go to Venice.

Europe promo.

30 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Europe promo.

Ready for all these red  carpets? 

nattuggla
3 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Europe promo.

Isn't Venice Film Festival end of August?! This one is end of September.... and TIFF is mid September. 

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Europe promo.

Ready for all these red  carpets? 

Venice happens way before San Sebastian.

monketsharona
43 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think it'll all depend on how much she's busy... But I'm pretty sure Bradley will be there for sure, he's the director and executive producer

S0436

Yeah, it has been given rights to show the movie before it is released so someone from the movie will no doubt attend.

PaulaMonster13

GUYS I LIVE 20MINS AWAY BY CAR FROM SAN SEBASTIAN SO JUST IMAGINE HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW

Gagalvaro
11 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

GUYS I LIVE 20MINS AWAY BY CAR FROM SAN SEBASTIAN SO JUST IMAGINE HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW

Yaaaas!!! I’m from Barcelona and I’m  going if I can afford a cheap hotel:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Monsterish
38 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I'm from the Southern of Spain, you're lucky :selena: What if Gaga goes there! :nooo:

Archived