Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks Versus Elon Musk and Grimes Feud

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Pop Crave presents: Azealia Banks Versus Elon Musk and Grimes Feud

The most random and chaotic crossover event in history between a billionaire tech guy, his pop star girlfriend and a female rapper known for getting into elaborate and messy feuds with other celebrities. (Photo credit: @TheCut)

DkhL_VNVsAAqMrj.jpg

Read the full story here: 

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1029164531526905856

Why would ANYONE work with Azealia, her history is enough to scare me away (although I still bop to some of her songs)

Don't visit my profile

sipthistea
4 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Why would ANYONE work with Azealia, her history is enough to scare me away (although I still bop to some of her songs)

People like drama, I guess. So Azealia likes to give it to them. :poot:

Seeka
21 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Azealia is OPENLY hateful while being awesomely skilled. Thus one can defend just her talent and not her as a person.

It's a different thing from trying to defend a person who started out nice or seemed nice then downspiraled into some awful horrible person.

LUO YI

Asalta Bancos needs to relax :vegas: but if they actually made her wait I... :laughga: 

The night sky tells all

36 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Wait, is this story real? Lol 

Oc it is since grimes asked her to come to la to finish the rest of the collab since she only did 4 beats in ny in their first session

latina twilight

I never finish reading her weekly rants because I can't ever understand anything that she's saying.

Anyway, I like Grimes music/style better, by miles, and I have nothing else to say.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

All I can say. I'm so happy Grimes is not working with this person anymore. Grimes girl, what were you thinking? :oops:

underneath the pine

1 hour ago, Jorget said:

All I can say. I'm so happy Grimes is not working with this person anymore. Grimes girl, what were you thinking? :oops:

Hunny I’m happy azealia isn’t working with her imagine coming to LA 

to make music but ur greeted with them trying to have a threesome with u 

That's Gossip

4 hours ago, Seeka said:

Azealia is OPENLY hateful

Nnnn sis nice one 

she isn’t she’s actually sweet and intelligent with what she says 

the media twists her words

That's Gossip

5 hours ago, Pablo said:

Cause she’s intelligent talented and amazing?

Azealia is not what u see she’s just a cute girl from Harlem who makes music and is passionate about selling soap

That's Gossip

Archived