💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi tries to throw shade at Nicki... for the fifth time

KleinGa

Featured Posts

This is called throwing shade? :lmao:

Barbz really went crazy after seeing HDD prediction for Queen's first week.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT
5 hours ago, Inferno said:

Uh...homie....she went on there and cried about how bullied she was because Cardi wanted her to change her verse on Motorsport where shes basically dissing her. Cardi didnt want a feud. She didnt want the media to hear nickis verse on their song and think that there was a feud which is why she wanted her to change it. no one ever talks about why it needed to be changed they just take nickis side in her egotistical nature being offended that someone told her to change her words. She barely even spoke on it when asked. But Nicki had to put everything on blast to victimize herself so people would turn on Cardi and support her instead. She did this before with Kim and Iggy but this time it didn't work out. I like Nicki, I like Queen, im not trying to trash her completely. I just think all of you barbz need to get a grip on the reality of this situation. Nicki tried to pull something because she felt threatened by Cardis success and it didn't work out. Cardi isn't a bitch. Shes not maliciously trying to ruin Nicki like Nicki did with other female rappers that have threatened her spot. So stop. Nicki is a hardcore step on peoples toes to get where she needs to be type of person. Shes an egotist. If you stan her than just embrace it and she and all of you need to stop talking about her being the queen while simultaneously trying to pin her as this underdog/victim. You cant be a queen and an underdog at the same time, and she isnt.

It’s not a Diss??? If it was a Diss why would she replace the lyric with Quavos name?

thank u, next

Archived